[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Have the innocent banned kannas been forgotten?

LemonPartaeLemonPartae
Reactions: 860
edited November 2017 in General Chat
Haven't heard anything from about this from nexon in a while. Afraid i wont get my account back anytime soon.

Comments

• ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited November 2017
    No, we have not forgotten about this. In fact, our investigations team is dedicated towards this case. We hope to have a resolution by next week.
    GeorgiaLXIXpeachbeanSherridarik
  • LemonPartaeLemonPartae
    edited November 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    No, we have no forgotten about this. In fact, our investigations team is dedicated towards this case. We hope to have a resolution by next week.

I see. Thanks for reassurance!
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Honestly I trained till level 200 never had any issues this was back during 2x I even did a video just in case something happen and nothing ever did stopped using the Kanna at level 200...

Do play on reboot or regular servers?
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017
    Wait huh? What happened?
  • BigDonutBigDonut
    Reactions: 440
    edited November 2017
    Honestly I trained till level 200 never had any issues this was back during 2x I even did a video just in case something happen and nothing ever did stopped using the Kanna at level 200...

Do play on reboot or regular servers?

I only play on GRAZED will not play on any other worlds.

This is the first time I've heard of this "GRAZED"

That honestly does not instill confidence in those playing on the other servers.
    darik
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited November 2017
    Big Donut, it's the accronym for six of the servesr in an alliance.
    Galacia
    Renegades
    Arcania
    Zenith
    El nido
    Demthos

there is also Broni (Broa Khani) and MYBCKN (Mardia, Yellonde Bellocan Chaos Kradia Nova)
  • BigDonutBigDonut
    Reactions: 440
    edited November 2017
    Oh.

The way he worded it it sounded like he was completely isolated in some fancy special server.
  • RebootWorldRebootWorld
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2017
    I train with a lvl 220+ Kanna in reboot everyday since the "fake" autobans started to happen and I have yet to get banned. Just saying~
  • asiandude25asiandude25
    Reactions: 325
    edited November 2017
    I find it funny how people assume things are fake because they never experienced it. kudos to you guys
    SherriLemonPartaeGeorgiaLXIX
  • LemonPartaeLemonPartae
    edited November 2017
    I find it funny how people assume things are fake because they never experienced it. kudos to you guys
    Hurts when you know you are innocent yet half the community believes you are a hacker making false claims : >[
    Sherri
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited November 2017
    Hurts when you know you are innocent yet half the community believes you are a hacker making false claims : >[

A few years, I was using my Kanna to do attendance for 3 for of my level 33 Demon Slayers, and I got one of my Demon Slayer banned even though they weren't attack. Thankfully the GM got me out of that mess in 12 hours since the the incident.

Q: Why was I using a Kanna to attack for my Demon Slayers?
    A: My Demon Slayer mules were to weak to finish the mobbing in a timely fashion and my Kanna can kill Wraiths with the slightest touch. I also had Kishin and a SAO Familiar capable of hitting 15 mobs at once.
  • GeorgiaLXIXGeorgiaLXIX
    Reactions: 520
    edited November 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    No, we have not forgotten about this. In fact, our investigations team is dedicated towards this case. We hope to have a resolution by next week.

Eh hi, im kinda anxious about this situation, so today is been 7 days since this post, like, there is any update? i mean no pressures no no no, team gotta do a good work, i dont want to lose the chance to get the kitty event, BIG HEAD KITTIES!!! ahhahaha... ah anyways sorry, take care
  • EuropeManEuropeMan
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2017
    It was October 19, 2017 18:37…
    I was only grinding on my Kanna for about 10 minutes before i got banned. Never hacked or touched any third-party programs prior to this. I was also absent from the game for a 2days or so and just returned recently to play on my Kanna char until i was banned.
    I am not a hacker - I have never used any hacking tools!
    I wrote 7 tickets…
    all GM (Marezi, Tiboli, Zealioth, Acupicard, Jhenil, Binotii, Euduun, PsyFrooz, Qilltana, Ereduin)
    answers is copy / paste:
    „…The account was banned for Hacking.
    this ban will remain in place on this account….”
    Word against word or who lies here!
    Permanently banned for "hacking" with no warning, proof or explanations.
    I was probably just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    Look this… its ban for "hacking" like me…

no help, no hope, no proof…. All Kanna players afraid.
    MapleStory=BannedStory
  • LemonPartaeLemonPartae
    edited November 2017

EuropeMan wrote: »
    It was October 19, 2017 18:37…
    I was only grinding on my Kanna for about 10 minutes before i got banned. Never hacked or touched any third-party programs prior to this. I was also absent from the game for a 2days or so and just returned recently to play on my Kanna char until i was banned.
    I am not a hacker - I have never used any hacking tools!
    I wrote 7 tickets…
    all GM (Marezi, Tiboli, Zealioth, Acupicard, Jhenil, Binotii, Euduun, PsyFrooz, Qilltana, Ereduin)
    answers is copy / paste:
    „…The account was banned for Hacking.
    this ban will remain in place on this account….”
    Word against word or who lies here!
    Permanently banned for "hacking" with no warning, proof or explanations.
    I was probably just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    Look this… its ban for "hacking" like me…

no help, no hope, no proof…. All Kanna players afraid.
    MapleStory=BannedStory

WORRY NOT! a fix has been announced :>}
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/16985/final-update-regarding-the-kanna-bans