[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Announcement] Regarding Kanna's Haku's Blessing

Comments

• RennnRennn
    Reactions: 1,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Funny how people are STILL going on about support classes = must have low damage. I'm willing to bet that Bishops (everyone's favourite support class and also has a "mule" status just like Kannas) outdamage Kannas by A LOT now.
    YunnoSherri
  • YunnoYunno
    Reactions: 565
    edited November 2017
    Rennn wrote: »
    Funny how people are STILL going on about support classes = must have low damage. I'm willing to bet that Bishops (everyone's favourite support class and also has a "mule" status just like Kannas) outdamage Kannas by A LOT now.
    They're just ignorant. A game that has events that require daily solo'ing shouldn't be forcing you into a mule or a "support". Classes need to be self sufficient in this game, period.
    Sherri
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2017
    Yunno wrote: »
    DeeMon wrote: »
    If you only played Hayato for Hitokiri Strike's spam then I'm glad it got nerfed.

Move on

The same could be said for all you Kanna mains. nexon knows everyone just uses Kanna as a mob spawn slave or something to farm garbage with, that's why they nerfed them to hell, so everyone will move on to play a kMS class instead.

I already moved on to Fire Emblem Warriors. Lord Ryoma is way better than nexon's crappy samurai.

kanna is also used as support for bossing

Support = mule.
    If you only played Hayato for Hitokiri Strike's spam then I'm glad it got nerfed.

Move on

The same could be said for all you Kanna mains. nexon knows everyone just uses Kanna as a mob spawn slave or something to farm garbage with, that's why they nerfed them to hell, so everyone will move on to play a kMS class instead.

I already moved on to Fire Emblem Warriors. Lord Ryoma is way better than nexon's crappy samurai.

If you're playing something else, why are you hanging around here?

Probably because my Joy-Cons ran out of battery so I have to charge them up, so I check out some garbage on the internet like this nexon forum while I wait.
    And because people keep quoting me. If you want me to stop, then don't quote me. I know I'm right.

Move on

I main Mercedes and I'm still concerned for Kannas. I have this thing called common sense. You don't have to main the class to realize they've gutted Kanna as a solo class.

Kanna is not a solo class, DarkPassenger just said it was a mule used for bossing.

Tell that to Kanna mains so they can slap you in the face

Any class is a solo class, Kannas just support, the playerbase gives the title of mule for the classes they only see that use of purpose. Kannas are more than capable in solo bossing.
    Sherri
  • myyybaadmyyybaad
    Reactions: 1,135
    edited November 2017
    So basically they messed up Kanna like they mess up everything else??
    Sherri
  • OwIieOwIie
    Reactions: 1,031
    edited November 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    OwIie wrote: »
    I am gonna make a schedule to be able to spam this issue till it's resolved if needed.

No, you will not.

Please don't spam threads.

Sorry, didn't think about how that might seem to you. I didn't mean to spam on the forums, just that I'll be posting about this all around until the matter is looked at and reevaluated. I invite you to check my online behavior, both on forums and ingame and anywhere else. I'm not here to cause trouble for anyone. I think the community has been pretty vocal about this and submitted enough evidence to support our claims.

I am just afraid this issue will become irrelevant as I've said. This, in my opinion, is a disaster.
    Brgds
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017
    Hello, I'm here to voice my concerns as well.

I've recently came back to the game again, my last time logging in was during Override(?). During the time we had the Burning Project event, I decided to make a Kanna and play as her again. I originally had one before but I decided to start anew and take advantage of the Frozen gear we are given. During my time playing, I nurtured my Kanna and got her up to level 151. She is literally right behind my main (Battle Mage) and my second main (Angelic Buster).
    I couldn't spend real cash on getting her any better (I never do spend real cash on this game anyway) nor do I know how to use those cube things. I spell trace and star force. (potentials too), but she was strong in my book.

Anyway, back to when I came back to the game a few days ago;
    I was really looking forward to playing on my Kanna again, I may just consider her a main of mine because I love her playstyle (always have) and I love how Haku follows me around. (soo cuuute ♥) and not to mention I even bought the Nine tailed fox pet in Mabinogi (another Nexon game I like to play, though it's Suggestion Subthread isn't read by the devs either. -_-), which I adore just as much haha :)
    When I came online, I decided that I was going to devote myself to leveling my Kanna up as much as my main, since she has the Frozen gear and such so it shouldn't be too much of a pain. I finished the Korean Folk Town theme dungeon (best Theme Dungeon, my absolute favorite. I still cry at that ending.) and was thinking on where to go next.. until I decided to visit the forums. I'm already active on the Mabi forums, I might as well try out the MapleStory forums.

Well, first thing I see is Kannas being falsely banned, scaring me to play as them and now they are getting nerfed to all heck? What gives?! This makes me wish I was more active on the forums earlier so I could voice my opinion on this matter. I may not of mained one but I have always liked playing as one and I am very sad that Nexon decided to go with these changes.

Thanks a lot for killing a great favorite class of mine, jerks. ;-;

gFFO0A9.png
    A Troubled Kanna, Rethinking Over Life - Circa. 5th of November 2017 (Colorized)
    This honestly reminds me of the time that Angelic Buster got nerfed to heck.
    Please, Nexon. You already nerfed my two favorite classes.
    Leave Battle Mage and Shade alone. -_-

• ModestyModesty
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited November 2017
    Just came back to Maple and I find this...

Kanna is my main and after this update, the damage now is worst than before they buffed Kanna a few months back. My damage straight out went from 18mil window to 6.5mil window. Before the buff, I was it was 12mil. I stuck with Kanna since its release and this is the worst update for it I have seen yet. Can this class even compete with other mage classes anymore? Can it even compete with other classes? Not sure, but I'm sure it's one of the worst DPS class if not the worst at the moment.

Like some other players with Kanna main stated, make Haku buff into self buff if need be; or make it percent for player and flat for party.
    Sherri
  • VenrousVenrous
    Reactions: 605
    edited November 2017
    After the nerf my damage is on the same level with a 5th job buccanner. The difference is he have 13k str while I have 22k int. I hope that you already working on fix because kanna is unplayable at this moment.
    Sherri
  • VenrousVenrous
    edited November 2017
    If all of you like playing Kanna, then you shouldn't cry about its damage. It's just a game. If you want a DPS class, look at a chart.

I'll give you example. Imagine that you are working in a good job that you like. Now suddenly they cut you 60% of your salary. Are you gonna try to explain it or you just keep gonna work because this a job which you like? This is your logic, and the salary in this case is our dmg. Kanna need dmg to be viable on the new 230 lvl content that they are currently introducing. And we won't change class because it's not that easy to get Arcane Force.
    Sherri
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2017
    Venrous wrote: »
    If all of you like playing Kanna, then you shouldn't cry about its damage. It's just a game. If you want a DPS class, look at a chart.

I'll give you example. Imagine that you are working in a good job that you like. Now suddenly they cut you 60% of your salary. Are you gonna try to explain it or you just keep gonna work because this a job which you like? This is your logic, and the salary in this case is our dmg. Kanna need dmg to be viable on the new 230 lvl content that they are currently introducing. And we won't change class because it's not that easy to get Arcane Force.

Numbers are not a problem for me. If all of you want more damage, then spend more money on cubes for better potentials and crap. If Kanna can't do anything anymore, then use it as a mule. If you only care about damage, which everyone in this thread cares about, play another class.
    nexon should also remove Kishin and make Frenzy Totem the only thing for mob spawn increase thing. That way Kanna will be more competitive. That'd probably make it fair for everyone.

Why do I have a feeling you are ban evading, DeeMon :T
    SherriRennn
  • SherriSherri
    edited November 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »

Numbers are not a problem for me. If all of you want more damage, then spend more money on cubes for better potentials and crap. If Kanna can't do anything anymore, then use it as a mule. If you only care about damage, which everyone in this thread cares about, play another class.
    nexon should also remove Kishin and make Frenzy Totem the only thing for mob spawn increase thing. That way Kanna will be more competitive. That'd probably make it fair for everyone.

Yep he is. Sad.. isn't it?
    Too blind to see Kanna mains are a thing as well.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    Petalmagic wrote: »

Yep he is. Sad.. isn't it?
    Too blind to see Kanna mains are a thing as well.

it's not that they are "Blind", it's more that they are obviously bitter about the hayato changes that have happened this year (most notably the hitokiri strike CD hyper) and just want to rage/ make people feel whatever anger they are feeling and is do doubt happy that something happened to kanna that upset players as much as the CD nerf to hitokiri upset them.

the thing is, these changes were transitioned from TMS anyway, and the GMS community had little to do with the changes that had happened, while the "feedback" we received was said to be due to player feedback, implementing this part of the TMS update to kanna was probably something they already wanted to pursue and just wanted to use the small amount of players that were upset about the skill to push this change so they could say "B-but the community had a problem with it" without actually listening to the players.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    edited November 2017
    Hm, ironic considering Hayato is also a JMS class. Hey Nexon, since you screwed us Kannas over, how about you er.. 'fix' up Hayato too? iHUHPgR.png
  • RennnRennn
    Reactions: 1,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Hm, ironic considering Hayato is also a JMS class. Hey Nexon, since you screwed us Kannas over, how about you er.. 'fix' up Hayato too? iHUHPgR.png

And while they're at it, reduce Hayato's damage output by 60% too. I mean, they're apparently still ridiculously strong compared to other classes even after their nerfs. Surely, something must be done to put them in line with other classes? :p
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    edited November 2017
    Rennn wrote: »

And while they're at it, reduce Hayato's damage output by 60% too. I mean, they're apparently still ridiculously strong compared to other classes even after their nerfs. Surely, something must be done to put them in line with other classes? :p

Maybe remove Hitokiri Strike altogether? I mean, it would save us the trouble and they'll be able to compete with other classes. iHUHPgR.png
  • IiteIite
    Reactions: 1,160
    edited November 2017
    so any updates on fixing our mains nexon? we're still sitting here all useless n stuff -_-
    Sherri
  • VenrousVenrous
    edited November 2017
    Hey Nexon, will you apply any fixes to kanna during the upcoming big nova patch?
    Sherri
  • RoflMayoRoflMayo
    Reactions: 470
    edited November 2017
    Hey Nexon, can you hurry up and properly pester KMS about Kanna so our mains can be playable again? Or at the very least, appropriately change our % dmg on our skills so that this "Haku change" can be kept.
  • SherriSherri
    edited November 2017
    RoflMayo wrote: »
    Hey Nexon, can you hurry up and properly pester KMS about Kanna so our mains can be playable again? Or at the very least, appropriately change our % dmg on our skills so that this "Haku change" can be kept.

KMS had nothing to do with it this time. GMS copied TMS (Taiwan MapleStory) and their unneeded nerf. =_=
    They killed Kanna and then GMS joined the bandwagon.
  • RoflMayoRoflMayo
    Reactions: 470
    edited November 2017
    RoflMayo wrote: »

KMS had nothing to do with it this time. GMS copied TMS (Taiwan MapleStory) and their unneeded nerf. =_=
    They killed Kanna and then GMS joined the bandwagon.

Umm yes KMS staff are the ones who decide what goes through or not. It was someone from KMS who put the stamp on these changes.