[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Item bug] Expired items on auction house

DoomlustingDoomlusting
Reactions: 840
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
Issue: I had Pthbttt Cape on my kinesis character, and Fantasy Butterfly Flower on my demon slayer character. I know Kradia and Nova are connected somehow, I accidentally pressed list again from my character in Kradia. It gave me error message only a character bought that cash item can claim the item. So I got back to my characters to claim the item, it only gives 'Complete Receive', but the item i bought.

I don't know where did it go, and I want to have it back :(
anyone having this issue?

IGN: Pixxo
World: Nova
Level: 108
Time of Incident: 12:10AM PST, 2017-11-09

Comments

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited November 2017
    I don't quite understand what happened, is it just not displaying in your Auction House on your character in Nova?
  • DoomlustingDoomlusting
    Reactions: 840
    edited November 2017
    Okhura wrote: »
    I don't quite understand what happened, is it just not displaying in your Auction House on your character in Nova?

I have characters in Kradia and Nova. Each cash item has been placed on the auction via Demonslayer and Kinesis. As long as Kradia and Nova are somehow connected, it was able to see those two cash items on auction when I logged in Kradia. While i was in Kradia I accidentally pressed 'list again' for both cash items i placed. It gave me message that only the character put on can claim or list again. Then those items remained 'Complete Receive', I even checked my inventory and everywhere on both Demonslayer and Kinesis, but none. They just got disappeared.