[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fact or Fiction Portal

Comments

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited November 2017
    zynne wrote: »
    Still can’t seem to find the portal as well.
    Does this mean i should give up on creatig a kanna since I can’t do all the kanna quests?

Don't give up! The quest isn't required.

I've forwarded the bug again :)
    YinYangX
  • peachbeanpeachbean
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2017
    I had the same issue as well. I like to do story-related quests so I'll just wait till this matter is resolved.
  • LyxertLyxert
    Reactions: 310
    edited November 2017
    Any update on this? My Kanna is bugged, too. The portal isn't appearing.
  • LyxertLyxert
    Reactions: 310
    edited November 2017
    Thirteen days after my original post, and there is no response. I understand that the forum volunteer moderators do not necessarily receive the ticket updates, but I'm pretty sure that Nexon should notify someone about this.

It may not be game-breaking in the sense that Kanna is unplayable, but many people, myself included, will not play Kanna because we cannot advance the story quests; this is game-breaking in that aspect.
    YinYangX
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Thank you Nexon for finally (in theory, after tomorrow maintenance) fixing this bug!!!
  • wildbill11wildbill11
    Reactions: 100
    to clear up this bull **** its between alcaster and third job house.