[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

2x Drop Coupon "Exploit"

botclbotcl
Reactions: 890
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Exploit (game)

Brief bug summary:
Duplicated 2x exp coupons infinitely.

More details:
If you change channel or login to the game/enter auction house/cash shop you get 4 2x exp coupons every time.

Steps to reproduce:
Login and change channel having empty slots in your use tab

Character name/level/job/World:
No need for this info on this bug.

Date and time of the incident (CET):
11 November 2017 First attempt.
11 November 2017 Last attempt.

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2017
    I can vouch that this is a real bug, im dropping all my coupons cause dont want to risk getting punished for having these
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    I guess they figure what's the worst that's going to happen...? They expire at the end of the day, so enjoy the free 2x all day.
  • White_ShadowWhite_Shadow
    Reactions: 805
    edited November 2017
    I can vouch that this is a real bug, im dropping all my coupons cause dont want to risk getting punished for having these

I didn't drop the coupons yet. Now I cannot enter Maplestory, but I only used 3 of them, because I hate ''cheating'' or taking advantage of bugs.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2017

I didn't drop the coupons yet. Now I cannot enter Maplestory, but I only used 3 of them, because I hate ''cheating'' or taking advantage of bugs.

I think the thing that started it was the 2x coupon from the gift box. I think thats where the bug is/was