[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sunny Sunday giving more 2x coupons

White_ShadowWhite_Shadow
Reactions: 805
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hello! So today, I was playing Maplestory. I logged in and I got some 2x coupons from Sunny Sunday. After, I saw the Auction House. When I exit the AH, I got the 2x coupons again.

Comments

• White_ShadowWhite_Shadow
    edited November 2017
    Now I changed character and come back to my main character, and I got more coupons. It's basically infinite
  • White_ShadowWhite_Shadow
    edited November 2017
    I used only 3 coupons for avoid ''cheating''. I really love Maplestory, I'm from Brazil, and I played the Brazilian Version, that had gone on 2011... It was my first game, and this is my FAVOURITE GAME. I hate cheating or something like that. I do not take advantages of bugs. I tell the problems to Nexon, because I'm a ''clean'' player. This game has marked my life... Seriously. Thank you Nexon for all!
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    I used only 3 coupons for avoid ''cheating''. I really love Maplestory, I'm from Brazil, and I played the Brazilian Version, that had gone on 2011... It was my first game, and this is my FAVOURITE GAME. I hate cheating or something like that. I do not take advantages of bugs. I tell the problems to Nexon, because I'm a ''clean'' player. This game has marked my life... Seriously. Thank you Nexon for all!
    .....if you actually loved Maplestory, you wouldn't make it harder on Nexon by creating duplicate thread and then act like you're someone doing something good when you're just potentially making them think they have two errors when they only have one. >.>