[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dice Master Chair From Dice Master Event Missing

NoctisLunaFreyaNoctisLunaFreya
Reactions: 930
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Item Missing

Brief bug summary:

I got 2 Dice Master Chairs, one was earned from the "Dice Master Event: August 30 – September 13" , and another was received from the "Compensation for Recent Instability Issues and Downtime - Additional Hot Week Event ". Recently, I've discovered that the one from the Dice Master Event has disappeared from the Set-Up Inventory. I believe I'm not the only affected player. Please comment in this post if you have experienced the same problems.

More details:

The one received from the "Compensation for Recent Instability Issues and Downtime - Additional Hot Week Event " (maplestory.nexon.net/news/25215/updated-compensation-for-recent-instability-issues-and-downtime) is still in the Set-Up Inventory of my character named BBlazeWizard.

TBylGx3.png

However, the one earned from the "Dice Master Event: August 30 – September 13" (maplestory.nexon.net/news/24970/dice-master-event-august-30-september-13) has disappeared from the Set-Up Inventory of my character named PaladinBB.

YCRYDU8.png

Steps to reproduce:

Login and check the Set-Up Inventory of the character which the Dice Master Chairs was earned from the "Dice Master Event: August 30 – September 13".

Character name: BBlazeWizard and PaladinBB

Character level: 174 and 143

Character job: Blaze Wizard and Paladin

World name: Luna (Europe)

Date and time of the incident: CEST: Sunday, November 12, 2017 11:00 AM

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Idk if it's because it's on the same char, but both mine are still there.
    Maple_171114_014446.jpg
    Maybe you had the dice chair that expires on your second account? (Though doesn't seem like it with the item description)
  • NoctisLunaFreyaNoctisLunaFreya
    Reactions: 930
    edited November 2017
    They are characters on the same login account of mine.

After the Dice Master Event, I haven't actively played PaladinBB. I logged into it recently and found the chair is gone, though my Dice Master Medal and Damage Skin from the event are still there.

I was spending quite some efforts to get that chair from the event and really concern about it.

Hope someone from the technical team will look into this soon for me!