[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Prism Perks week 4: Monster Life Gems missing

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Event

Brief bug summary: Some characters (or worlds) don't receive the "[Prism Perks]Get the Monster Life Gem Coupon" quest.

More details:
One of the "Prism Perks" event week 4 perks is a daily coupon for 7 Monster Life Gems.
This perk is distributed via a quest in the Star notifier, "[Prism Perks]Get the Monster Life Gem Coupon".
All of my characters in Kradia do not have this quest in their star notifier, and neither do my friends in the same world.
People in Bellocan report that they do get the quest.
People with characters in both Kradia and Windia, report that they can see the quest in Windia but not Kradia.
My theory is that worlds that aren't the "main" world of their alliance (or singleton world) don't get this quest.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Be in Kradia.
2. Open Star notifier.
3. Observe that the quest for Monster Life gems is missing.

Comments

• DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited November 2017
    same is Happening in Luna, no quests available for Monster life gems
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited November 2017
    Thanks for the report, it has been forwarded.
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    rip :(
    next week ...
    i wonder its just few worlds that did not get or some did ?
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    Reactions: 840
    edited November 2017
    We don't have the quest in Khaini. You click the monster life gem coupon quest under the star icon and nothing happens. There's no text, and there's nothing on your farm. Event has been bugged since day 1.
  • AsylumAsylum
    Reactions: 880
    edited November 2017
    Still not fixed as of maintenance. No quest for monster life at all here.
  • KweoKweo
    Reactions: 1,035
    edited November 2017
    I am experiencing this problem in mardia of mybckn alliance.

However, I was able to go on another character in bera and collect the coupon. Not sure if there's a level req to acquire it but my bera character was lvl 33. So if you're experiencing this problem, perhaps try to login on another world and see if you can get it that way.
  • MewBlueberryMewBlueberry
    Reactions: 1,530
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Also have the same problem here in Chaos.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    The missing Gems were distributed through the giftbox notifier after the maintenance today.

Unannounced but still welcome.
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    edited November 2017
    We didn't get the gems in Khaini. Thanks for nothing, nexon.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited November 2017
    AngryAngel wrote: »
    We didn't get the gems in Khaini. Thanks for nothing, nexon.

It is in a Red Bebe box. The coupons then appear in your cash inventory. Double click them and enter Monster Life.
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    edited November 2017
    There was no Bebe box under the gift box icon, just the hallowkitty rewards. =(

I have multiple accounts plus I'm taking care of two friends' accounts while they're on vaca. Nothing! Also checked on our server's discord channel and not one person in Khaini received the box.
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    edited November 2017
    Why was Khaini passed over for the monster life gem compensation when the quest didn't work on our server during the week of the event???
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2017
    You did not receive compensation boxes in Khaini? The worlds listed in the maintenance notes were only examples for how the boxes would function.
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    edited November 2017
    You did not receive compensation boxes in Khaini? The worlds listed in the maintenance notes were only examples for how the boxes would function.

No one in Khaini received the compensation boxes, and I want to know why. Our quest for that event did not work. So, why did we not receive compensation when it was impossible to get the monster life gem coupons through yet another broken event?
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    edited November 2017
    Any particular reason Khaini was not compensated when we couldn't acquire the monster life gems either during the event?