[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Your Ideal Cadena

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited November 2017 in General Chat
With Cadena's release nearing, I thought to myself "What would the perfect Cadena look like?"

Well? What would your ideal Cadena appearance be?
-This does not include stats, purely appearance.
- Hair, Eyes, clothes, etc

My Ideal Cadena, for example, would have her beginner hair and eyes, some type of Wings (currently Gargoyle wings unless the Bats Bane Wings are offered as a permanent option in the hopefully near future -cough Black friday cough- ) and Id probably try to pull off the "Clean CRA Set" look. I would also try to get her a cute hairpin or some horns.

(Don't worry Illium fans, Ill make another post in the future for him)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    I don't care too much, as long as she doesn't have her hair in her eyes.
    Maybe I'm weird but it irks me to no end to see a supposed fighter intentionally robbing themselves of proper depth perception.
    So the Royal coupon in the Nova box is going towards that. And if that ends up ugly too, then the Raging Lotus Wig from Maplehood will have to do.
    InvulgoLilyflower
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited November 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Maybe I'm weird but it irks me to no end to see a supposed fighter intentionally robbing themselves of proper depth perception.
    So the Royal coupon in the Nova box is going towards that. And if that ends up ugly too, then the Raging Lotus Wig from Maplehood will have to do.

That's an interesting way of thinking about it. For myself, I don't like that Cadena cuts off her tail and wings or w/e the story is there...like...why? That sounds so painful man...so I wanna restore my Cadena with some wings (Bat's Bane being the perfect wings since they look a lot like Nova wings when idle)
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited November 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »

That's an interesting way of thinking about it. For myself, I don't like that Cadena cuts off her tail and wings or w/e the story is there...like...why? That sounds so painful man...so I wanna restore my Cadena with some wings (Bat's Bane being the perfect wings since they look a lot like Nova wings when idle)

Ikr, a Nova doesn't seem like a nova without the tail and wings. *shrug* perhaps she got injured and had to cut them off.
    Petalmagic
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited November 2017
    And if that ends up ugly too, then the Raging Lotus Wig from Maplehood will have to do.

Damn, I didn't even think to do Maplehood on my Kaiser and AB for Cadena.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Hair: probably her normal since its lit.

Weapon: seal thingie or bubble blower

Overall: orchid gown

Cape: Maybe wings from cashop
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited November 2017
    Hair: probably her normal since its lit.

Weapon: seal thingie or bubble blower

Overall: orchid gown

Cape: Maybe wings from cashop

Yeah, I really want the bats bane wings (if I could transfer a pair over from Renegades...Id be happy in life)
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2017
    I already have some cash stuff from the nx transfer, I believe it's the shadow hood the one with the reddish outline and a lotus overall from old maplehood, didnt do this round. Waiting for the patch to really get back into the game. I dont like the guy appearance so I'll probably make the girl version. Ill edit this when I take a look.

Yeah so far the shadow hood, raging lotus gown and a rose for the weapon. Basically goes for both versions.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2017
    Hmm... would be nice with wings from the cashshop and overall in the cashshop weapon shuriken if there is in the cash shop.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited November 2017
    I'm thinking a cat theme. I love cats.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited November 2017
    I'm thinking a cat theme. I love cats.
    lol I like cats too :).

• SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017
    Not sure about Cadena, I'll probably keep her the way she is for a while until I find a nice hair or face.
    I can't get cash shop items, I don't see a point if they'll expire. -_-

Though am I the only one who thinks that Illium is better before the crystal change?
    He's shoo cute :3
    edited November 2017

Ikr, a Nova doesn't seem like a nova without the tail and wings. *shrug* perhaps she got injured and had to cut them off.

She might be a human nova. I might be wrong but her story might not have to do with eskalade
    Lilyflower
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited November 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    Not sure about Cadena, I'll probably keep her the way she is for a while until I find a nice hair or face.

Though am I the only one who thinks that Illium is better before the crystal change?

Yeah, if the old cash items (Like the gosh darn Bats Bane) were permanent, Id buy like...ten of them. and Yeah, good thing is...you can save that cyute Illium hair in Beauty Salon (in theory)
  • SherriSherri
    edited November 2017
    Sherri wrote: »

Yeah, if the old cash items (Like the gosh darn Bats Bane) were permanent, Id buy like...ten of them. and Yeah, good thing is...you can save that cyute Illium hair in Beauty Salon (in theory)

I hope so..!

4f792b31fb18ae8c0eaa6e22f1e55509.jpg
    SQUEE
    Petalmagic
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited November 2017

She might be a human nova. I might be wrong but her story might not have to do with eskalade
    ....there's one thing I don't get it it says she's half human half dragon in the story but I guess in the end she has to cut her horns and wings.

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited November 2017
    I haven't really decided the full outfit yet. Still thinking about it :3

Her hair is going to be red! And I will be using the red outfits from Sword Art Online crossover event. Well If I can find them on my account! I know I have it.

3030497_orig.jpg
    LilyflowerSherri
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited November 2017
    Invulgo wrote: »
    I haven't really decided the full outfit yet. Still thinking about it :3

Her hair is going to be red! And I will be using the red outfits from Sword Art Online crossover event. Well If I can find them on my account! I know I have it.

3030497_orig.jpg

Pity I wasn't around for that event. Not bad outfits. I just want some simple wings for my Cadena, and MAYBE horns if I can find a pair that I like.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    edited November 2017
    Haha I'm still butthurt I missed out on the Attack On Titan crossover.
    I wish that all the past events will come back one day.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited November 2017
    My nova chars are themed to holidays. My angelic buster is mrs Claus with her dress up being vampire phantom and my kaiser is Santa. With cadena im kind of hedging towards halloween or valentines day.
    Sherri
    edited November 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    My nova chars are themed to holidays. My angelic buster is mrs Claus with her dress up being vampire phantom and my kaiser is Santa. With cadena im kind of hedging towards halloween or valentines day.

Id say valentines day to give it a bit of contrast to her style/theme. (lol bdsm valentines with all them chains)