[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Auction House and other information (request)

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited November 2017 in General Chat
Hi all, I am in need for detailed information on our Auction House system,
specifically I am looking for the information that would tell me how many items I purchased inside AH can be saved into the list and how long do they stay on the list before getting permanently removed. This has become one of my concerns lately because of course I have doing more transactions in AH (duh). Also, on a side note, I find it difficult to find information about the game system, does anyone know a good way of looking into stuff like AH? Searching in the forum using keywords "Auction House" is worse than finding needle in a haystack, google does not seem to help much either, so I guess my next option would be to look "inside" the game, like Know-How thingy or something, sigh, I wish searching for basic game information would be more straightforward and easier... Nexon, help?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2017
    I'm not sure why it's all too relevant, considering the transaction history is private anyway and the only useful information might be the price, but the transactions tab is simply to claim your items and mesos. The transaction history is removed after a period of time (about a week, judging by my own history, if I'm not mistaken).

KMS is experimenting with an NPC to explain the finer details of auction house recently, however it's fairly straightforward.
    darik
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Hi all, I am in need for detailed information on our Auction House system,
    specifically I am looking for the information that would tell me how many items I purchased inside AH can be saved into the list and how long do they stay on the list before getting permanently removed. This has become one of my concerns lately because of course I have doing more transactions in AH (duh). Also, on a side note, I find it difficult to find information about the game system, does anyone know a good way of looking into stuff like AH? Searching in the forum using keywords "Auction House" is worse than finding needle in a haystack, google does not seem to help much either, so I guess my next option would be to look "inside" the game, like Know-How thingy or something, sigh, I wish searching for basic game information would be more straightforward and easier... Nexon, help?

You could try googling (or any search engine) the topic you're looking for. Like for example "Maplestory Auction House Update" and then it'll usually give you the official update notes that was release when then implemented the thing you're looking for. Other websites I know that usually have good info are reddit, strategywiki, maplewiki, and orangemushroom____(can't remember the full thing, I just know it starts with orange mushroom, xd).
  • ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
    edited November 2017
    I am not sure if I asked the question in some indirect way or anything, but I was only curious to know how long would the purchased items remain "unclaimed" in the list. I need to know if they will be removed if "unclaimed" for a prolonged period of time, and if so how long exactly. I don't have enough inventory to house all of the items I have recently bought in AH. I hope the question is clear enough now.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited November 2017
    I am not sure if I asked the question in some indirect way or anything, but I was only curious to know how long would the purchased items remain "unclaimed" in the list. I need to know if they will be removed if "unclaimed" for a prolonged period of time, and if so how long exactly. I don't have enough inventory to house all of the items I have recently bought in AH. I hope the question is clear enough now.

I think it takes 1 year to remove unclaimed items from auction house
  • ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
    edited November 2017
    do we have any source we can refer to? Nexon???
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited November 2017
    do we have any source we can refer to? Nexon???

Recently in kms they released a patch that informs and updated the auction house and on their patch notes they mentioned that ubclaimed stuff will b available for 1 year and that there will make a npc introduce u to auction house mechanics, dk if its 1 year right now but in 4-6months wil be,the patch nites can be found in english in the web orange mushroom or on reddit.