[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wu Tien Mountain Crash

PhorcePhorce
Reactions: 300
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
When starting the Wu Tien Mountain quest (with the gold dragon school) we arrive at the entrance of the mountain and Wukong is waiting for us. The first part of the quest is doing a warm-up. The warm-up is a little mini game where you press the arrow keys with a bar (very similar to the star force thing). As soon as the first arrow is pressed, the game crashes with a runtime error. I have stayed in the map for quite a while to and jumped around on my own to make sure it is not the map.

Character Name: Blaidd

Character Level: 180

Character Job: Aran

World: Reboot

Date and time of indicent: 10-09-2017, 23:30 BST

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Phorce wrote: »
    When starting the Wu Tien Mountain quest (with the gold dragon school) we arrive at the entrance of the mountain and Wukong is waiting for us. The first part of the quest is doing a warm-up. The warm-up is a little mini game where you press the arrow keys with a bar (very similar to the star force thing). As soon as the first arrow is pressed, the game crashes with a runtime error. I have stayed in the map for quite a while to and jumped around on my own to make sure it is not the map.

Character Name: Blaidd

Character Level: 180

Character Job: Aran

World: Reboot

Date and time of indicent: 10-09-2017, 23:30 BST

Jw, is it on the first warm-up or the second warm-up (think the first one is alt/ctrl and the second one is an arrow, making the second warm-up your "first arrow"). Asking because if it is, you didn't bother searching to see if the bug already reported and just made a duplicate thread.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Thank you Nexon for finally (in theory, after tomorrow maintenance) fixing this bug!!!