[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Android shops not functioning

SaifsSaifs
Reactions: 1,015
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Funcionality

Brief bug summary: Androids that contain the shop function no longer have the option (battleroid, halloweenroid, lotusroid etc.)

Steps to reproduce: Equip an android with a shop function, observe grayed out shop button in android equip tab.

Character name: Saleem

Character level: 235

Character job: Night Lord

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: Thursday, November 29, 2017 1 PM PST

Comments

• Michaelxv212Michaelxv212
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited December 2017
    bumping this. I submitted a ticket about this error and hopefully it gets fixed soon
  • AltaAlta
    Reactions: 600
    edited December 2017
    Just noticed the same thing today with my Subani-roid. The "shop" feature is grayed out too. A friend says his Fairy-roid has no problem with the shop function though.

Bug type: Functionality

Brief bug summary: Subani-roid shop function is not working properly

Steps to reproduce: Equip android + heart. Went to "equip" tab, and noticed unable to access shop

Character name: Kioh

Character level: 213

Character job: Bowmaster

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: 12/2/2017. 11:00 pm EST.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited December 2017
    I'm having the same issue with my Subani-Roid

Character name: MageOfBattle
    Character level: 219
    Job: Battle Mage
    Server: MYBCKN (Chaos)
  • LawnGnomeLawnGnome
    Reactions: 835
    edited December 2017
    Ever since last patch, the Hilla Android that you could get during events has stopped working properly. You should be able to access a store by clicking on her, but this is no longer the case.
    I hope this problem can be resolved soon!
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Please read the Bug Reporting Guidelines next time. -.-
    "Check to see it has already been reported. Skim through the forum to see if the bug you want to report has already been reported. There is no need to double post as it only creates clutter."
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited December 2017
    Thank you for the reports everyone, It's also happening with my Jangroid as well.
    I'll get this info forwarded for debugging.
    LawnGnome
  • FlowerdewFlowerdew
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited December 2017
    Hi,

I have a Subani-Roid. Got myself a heart, so I could use it. Not easy to find a heart, whether via NX Cash or Mesos. And I am discovering now that the shop does not open any more with this android.

Is this a bug or is this something new? I hope very much that it's a bug and that the shop option of Subani-Roid will be restored!

Thank you.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    It's a bug. Most shop androids don't work at the moment.
    Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Meanwhile, you can use the Nova coin shop (in your Star notifier) to NPC junk without going to a town.
  • KingKingKingKing
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2017
    Yeah, I reported it a week ago but no respond yet in the latest mirror patch ( ̄▽ ̄)~*
  • FlowerdewFlowerdew
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited December 2017
    Thank you all so much for your feedback :) so soon our loved androids working again!
  • KingKingKingKing
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2017
    So you guys just fixed the Android Shop for Battle-roid?? How about my lovely Subani-roid?
    IDK how about other Androids' Shop. But my Subani-roid shop still does not work after the maint-.

zffc25x.jpg
  • WhySooShadyWhySooShady
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2017
    Bug type: Android Shop not accessible

Brief bug summary: So i've completed the Masteria through time quest and and at the end it suppose to come with an android with a shop functionality (yes i do have a heart for the android) but it is grayed out..

Picture of me having the android with the android description: https://puu.sh/yHKue/aa1ce2acca.jpg

Picture of shop not being accessible (grayed out): https://puu.sh/yHKxN/3c89c9dd37.jpg

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    I can also confirm this bug. The Battleroid was fixed, and a friend who had the Halloweenroid said their shop was never removed. They fixed the Battleroid shop in the last patch, but didn't fix Subaniroid. I can't confirm/deny any other androids with a shop as I only have Subaniroid, but it definitely needs to be fixed.
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    just buy a battleroid like all the whales x)
  • TaquionpTaquionp
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2017
    Hilla android , shop fix pls
  • NeonTwilightNeonTwilight
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2017
    scholar624 wrote: »
    Thank you for the reports everyone, It's also happening with my Jangroid as well.
    I'll get this info forwarded for debugging.

v. 191 patch notes said, "The Android Shop is now accessible again for Battle-Roids." but there was no mention of other android shops and no communication about this issue from Nexon in over a fortnight. Could you please forward a request for an update?
  • netdemonnetdemon
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2017
    I like to add Magnusroid to the list of affected roids with shop that suddenly are disabled.
  • HelioTrigonHelioTrigon
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2018
    same. subani roid shop greyed out
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited January 2018
    It has been forwarded again :)
    Can anyone confirm if Halloweenroid shop is working or not since there is conflicting reports :)
    Invulgo
  • NeonTwilightNeonTwilight
    Reactions: 860
    edited January 2018
    Okhura wrote: »
    It has been forwarded again :)
    Can anyone confirm if Halloweenroid shop is working or not since there is conflicting reports :)

Hello Okhura. The Halloweenroid conflicting reports could be due to it working for some players but not others.

Overall, I can only confirm the non-functionality of the Masteria roids shops (Dr. Jang, Subani) on multiple characters in the same world.

Could you please ask Nexon for some feedback? While we are waiting for this to be repaired it would be good to have confirmation that they are aware of the issue.