[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestion: Actually listen to your community.

CriscoTrollCriscoTroll
Reactions: 2,745
edited November 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
What's the point of having an entire subsection of the forums dedicated to getting feedback from the community if ya'lls are just going to ignore our voice and do whatever you want?

A vast majority of the population wanted double invasions to stay until we had Hekaton or a more equitable time table for invasions, and Nexon just takes away double invasions without making up for it.

A vast majority of the population didn't want drop rate nerf, and you folks just import the changes from KMS into GMS without any forethought (two vastly different games with different economies).

A vast majority of the population wants hackers and botters that ruin the game economy/make things unfair gone and yalls ignore us and do nothing: look at how many people have cleared level 150+ on Dream Breaker in Reboot.

And to top it off, you screw over Reboot, one of your most populated servers by 'fixing' something that was integral to progressing within a reasonable amount of time.

So either listen to the community or just get rid of this section of the forum, because at this point, pretending that you care is more insulting to us, the community, than just outright ignoring us.
MesosHeweyLehpJagerodSherriMaplersPirateIzzydarikMarzecMageOfBattlesand 12 others.

Comments

• RebootEvanRebootEvan
    Reactions: 635
    edited November 2017
    I don't understand why they brush off complaints and feedback from the community so easily. We complain because we want to keep playing this game, damn it. They need to stop making it so hard for us to support them.
    darikSherrijojojojojoMesosBooberpuppySlimesIts2Sharp4U
  • jOjOBROgessjOjOBROgess
    Reactions: 340
    edited December 2017
    Honestly, it's 2017, we shouldn't be playing 2d games.
    We need to let go of the sentiment of our childhood and move on to something else like the millions of other ex-maplers that already have.
    It's sad, but for me, I think it's time. I have been playing since beta...
    darikjojojojojo
  • LegionPothIXLegionPothIX
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited December 2017
    It should be noted that Nexon of America doesn't actually have any power or authority in terms of what is developed for the game. They're a publishing branch of an overseas company who distributes content to them, and so making suggestions on things they can't change will always result in those suggestions getting ignored.
    Deliqaude
  • CriscoTrollCriscoTroll
    Reactions: 2,745
    edited December 2017
    It should be noted that Nexon of America doesn't actually have any power or authority in terms of what is developed for the game. They're a publishing branch of an overseas company who distributes content to them, and so making suggestions on things they can't change will always result in those suggestions getting ignored.

Should we be messaging the korean branch directly then?
    Deliqaude
  • RennnRennn
    Reactions: 1,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Honestly, it's 2017, we shouldn't be playing 2d games.
    We need to let go of the sentiment of our childhood and move on to something else like the millions of other ex-maplers that already have.
    It's sad, but for me, I think it's time. I have been playing since beta...

Yeah, personally I'm uninstalling and heading over to FFXIV for now unless this is resolved in some satisfactory way. I don't see why we should continue taking this abuse. Lots of other alternative games these days and a lot of these other companies actually listen to their players because they wanna keep their playerbase, which drives their whole business in the first place.
  • DauntlessAhriDauntlessAhri
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2017
    It seems like every patch is worse than the previous, first drop rate nerf then kanna nerf (never getting over that one), now this boss drop change is stupid af. Also do me a favor and FIX YOUR SUPPORT SYSTEM, legit most useless support responses and never helpful. It's not hard to do your job correctly when we are telling you what you need to fix. Just look at Riot games, they have over 150 champions and they always listen to the communities' feedback
  • LShadow3LShadow3
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Condensed all the information and suggestions on Meso/Nebs/Farming on Reddit, Forums, Twitch, Discord, etc.

Explaining Reboot Meso Meta / Open Letter to Nexon
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2017
    @CriscoTroll 100% agree and support this stance. Enough is enough.

I think the only thing that even keeps this branch of Nexon going is influx of new players, hype event spending, and whales. As long as those 3 and whatever else there is keeps feeding this beast to Nexon's satisfactory profits, nothing is going to happen.
    edited December 2017
    I had this cash shop issue and legit waited over 2 hours for this garbage support to help me, in the end they refused to refund for their own dumb issue and once again shows how trash this support service is. Maybe try doing your job correctly for once??
    Sherri
    edited December 2017
    Also, I don't care if it seems like I'm ranting, I am showing JUST HOW FRUSTRATING THEIR GARBAGE SUPPORT AND USER FEEDBACK LISTENING THEY DO, it's not just me who has this issue, its at least 90% of the community would agree with everything I have to say
    Sherri
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    we're all used to this by now
  • BigBlackCannoneerBigBlackCannoneer
    Reactions: 650
    edited December 2017
    What's the point of having an entire subsection of the forums dedicated to getting feedback from the community if ya'lls are just going to ignore our voice and do whatever you want?

A vast majority of the population wanted double invasions to stay until we had Hekaton or a more equitable time table for invasions, and Nexon just takes away double invasions without making up for it.

A vast majority of the population didn't want drop rate nerf, and you folks just import the changes from KMS into GMS without any forethought (two vastly different games with different economies).

A vast majority of the population wants hackers and botters that ruin the game economy/make things unfair gone and yalls ignore us and do nothing: look at how many people have cleared level 150+ on Dream Breaker in Reboot.

And to top it off, you screw over Reboot, one of your most populated servers by 'fixing' something that was integral to progressing within a reasonable amount of time.

So either listen to the community or just get rid of this section of the forum, because at this point, pretending that you care is more insulting to us, the community, than just outright ignoring us.

"This thread no longer exists"
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    Reactions: 1,985
    edited December 2017
    I'm not very satisfied with the service our forum moderators (not all but some) provided recently.
    abuse of power, bullying, etc. We need someone who is not biased, shows respect, and truly cares
    what is best for this community.