[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Got nothing in the Nova Sugar Box.

Comments

• xLoveLeixLoveLei
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2017
    The 2hr box that gives 500 Reward Points and potential Maple points was taken away from me.

I didn't realise I hit the daily limit and when I clicked it, it told me I reached the limit and the box disappeared without giving me anything. Not even just replacing the box in my inventory.

That is so messed up!
  • iHeartlessiHeartless
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2017
    I was a victim of this for 4 boxes too. :( ign: Bimbies Server: Reboot
  • EyjafjollEyjafjoll
    Reactions: 760
    edited December 2017
    This happened to me as well. The boxes shouldn't disappear if you can't get the reward.
  • JqnsonJqnson
    Reactions: 820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    not a bug you would be able to abuse that to click it untill you got maple points
  • PlutoPluto
    Reactions: 660
    edited December 2017
    I missed out on rewards for like, 2 boxes so far? I know the chance of an absolab weapon is low but haha, sure wanted it.
  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2017
    Same here, my 2nd box went poof and gave me nothing because I'd be over the limit.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2017
    I got hit by this three times :D Yaaaay.
  • iHateForumsiHateForums
    Reactions: 560
    edited December 2017
    Nexowned# PigChamp#
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Jqnson wrote: »
    not a bug you would be able to abuse that to click it untill you got maple points

Think ppl mean the bug part is that it disappears without giving anything. I mean it could just say "you hit limit, open box tomorrow (yes I know they expire shortly after daily reset)" instead of just disappearing.
  • PandylaxPandylax
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2017
    VyownIr.png

Happened to me as well

Server: Bera
    Name: DumpAllDay
  • PlutoPluto
    edited December 2017
    I didn't even HAVE max reward points but I still didn't get anything :\ Nexon pls.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    So not sure if it was originally planned, but looks like the "compensation" is another Sugar Time on Jan. 6? (on event list)
  • PlutoPluto
    edited December 2017
    YinYangX wrote: »
    So not sure if it was originally planned, but looks like the "compensation" is another Sugar Time on Jan. 6? (on event list)

oh, no I think that's different? It has a pony set, while the first one had a chance for an Absolab weapon. Unless it is? Ugh, this is confusing
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Pluto wrote: »

oh, no I think that's different? It has a pony set, while the first one had a chance for an Absolab weapon. Unless it is? Ugh, this is confusing

I'm not saying that it's the same event, I'm just saying they might be having this second Sugar Time as compensation for the last one.
  • SuperfluidzSuperfluidz
    edited December 2017
    More noise should be made about this. It's completely unacceptable to offer a sizeable reward only to have it disappear before your eyes because of a very obvious bug. I had 3 boxes blow up on me, which is worth a red cube in points or half of a Water of Life.
    not a bug you would be able to abuse that to click it until you got maple points
    You can't see what rewards the box gives you until you actually receive them so this comment is incorrect.

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Pluto wrote: »
    I didn't even HAVE max reward points but I still didn't get anything :\ Nexon pls.

Did you use the 2k points from the hot weekend like most ppl? It's 3k per day, not 3k per shop visit.
  • tessadenotessadeno
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2017
    Same here!
    Server: Windia
  • CuddlePuddleCuddlePuddle
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2017
    i had experienced this hoping for some great rewards, sadly its left me with self infliction via the lack of proper game testing and poor design :///////
  • SigaNgBayanSigaNgBayan
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2017

You know what would've been better? They just give us reward point tokens which we can use the next day. If you think that people can abuse this, then they can just do that.
  • PhoeniPhoeni
    edited December 2017
    I also lost 4 boxes and i didn`t get any compensation for it