[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to cast skills at Lucid

Comments

• JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Had this bug occur on my cadena while training in arcane river after dieing and being resurected by a bishop. Unable to do any attacks for up to a minute after reviving.
  • BaydenNBaydenN
    Reactions: 660
    edited December 2017
    Would it be safe to assume it is related to being resurrected in general without being completely reloaded into the same / different map?
  • ThePrisonerThePrisoner
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2017

Bug type: unable to use skills + potions in hard lucid/ normal lucid run

Brief bug summary:
    This bug occurs when a person dies from lucid and gets re-spawned, and after this the character will looses all of his or her ability to use skills or potions. This happened 4 times specifically during the run while a brief period of time in between the deaths I was able to use skills after claiming the dragon pop. I have attempted some suggestions such as dropping mesos or being damaged or touched. When you are in this state of glitch or bug, you are unable to drop / equip anything, which prevents a person from getting out of this state. I have pictures of myself in a hard lucid run at the bottom of the map where it is suppose to automatically teleport you to somewhere on the map after falling down on the floor. This did not happen as I was stuck on the bottom and did not get teleported. Strangely after 30 seconds at the bottom I got teleported up unglitched, and not dead. This has been tested on both dates I've attempted hard lucid.

Another thing unrelated that I want to mention is if benediction's base final damage was changed to 5% from 10% as this was not in the patch notes.

Character name: Criminal

Character level: 243

Character job: Bishop

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident:
    Both at ~11pm PST at 12/01/17 and 11/30/17.
  • JqnsonJqnson
    Reactions: 820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    this bug happens in chaos papulatus aswell and its not class specific or anything it happens to everyone just kinda random if it occurs or not when you die so please nexon fix this
  • SlatymateSlatymate
    Reactions: 2,150
    edited December 2017
    The good news is I was able to reproduce it without randomness. I will make sure to report properly to Nexon the steps I used to reproduce the bug.

For now as a quick workaround, do not use pet auto HP when fighting Lucid if you want to avoid this bug. Make sure to remove the potion used in the pet HP potion slot.
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited December 2017
    Slatymate wrote: »
    The good news is I was able to reproduce it without randomness. I will make sure to report properly to Nexon the steps I used to reproduce the bug.

For now as a quick workaround, do not use pet auto HP when fighting Lucid if you want to avoid this bug. Make sure to remove the potion used in the pet HP potion slot.

This is the most annoying bug i ever suffered from.. May you please pass it to game team as high priority?
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited December 2017
    Slatymate wrote: »

This is the most annoying bug i ever suffered from.. May you please pass it to game team as high priority?