[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Contest] Set the Stage for Cadena and Illium!

Comments

• KingopiratesKingopirates
    Reactions: 1,620
    edited December 2017
    CakeFruit wrote: »
    Back Alley's Shadow, Cadena!
    xqFNivC.jpg
    IGN: CakeFruit
    World: Arcania
    your deserve the win lol

• RenniRenni
    Reactions: 3,085
    edited December 2017
    xqFNivC.jpg
    your deserve the win lol

Not to be disrespectful, but this user's entry did not follow guidelines. You had to have printed and cut out the character, and placed the cutout (or held it up) at the location. Photo manipulation is not allowed for this contest, except for filters. For this entry, there is nothing holding the picture up, making the image realistically impossible. So while you believe this entry deserves to win, it is highly unlikely that the user will win since he/she did not follow the rules.
  • KingopiratesKingopirates
    Reactions: 1,620
    edited December 2017
    Renni wrote: »
    xqFNivC.jpg
    your deserve the win lol

Not to be disrespectful, but this user's entry did not follow guidelines. You had to have printed and cut out the character, and placed the cutout (or held it up) at the location. Photo manipulation is not allowed for this contest, except for filters. For this entry, there is nothing holding the picture up, making the image realistically impossible. So while you believe this entry deserves to win, it is highly unlikely that the user will win since he/she did not follow the rules.

Didn't really think of that, I just kinda liked the idea, no disrespect to other competiters since i'm one myself, lets all be happygolucky, and trust the judges on this one.

Greetings,
    Kingopirates
    Renni
  • MochiDonutzMochiDonutz
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2017
    mochidonatto
    Scania

24252006_10211372211406557_348729956_n.png?oh=051bc7569cf5d4024b528c800fa40998&oe=5A1FF5CD

24203886_10211372184205877_36634769_n.png?oh=bc099ec3007448bd26c49aff50aecb16&oe=5A20F061

Sorry, the link above expired but these are the same pictures the expired link contained

https://imgur.com/a/MbTC7

https://imgur.com/a/lZDy8
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    Renni wrote: »
    xqFNivC.jpg
    your deserve the win lol

Didn't really think of that, I just kinda liked the idea, no disrespect to other competiters since i'm one myself, lets all be happygolucky, and trust the judges on this one.

Greetings,
    Kingopirates

Unless it’s a giant cutout with a cardboard stand holding it up
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited December 2017
    Hi everyone! This thread will be closed while the judging period is underway. We'll have the winners posted here by the end of this week so keep your eyes peeled!
    EvanelleOnyxSiIvia
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited December 2017
    The winners have been selected! We saw quite the number of creative, silly, and simply cool ideas to set the stage for our new characters. Keep in mind that these are only the forum winners and that we'll be reaching out to the winners on Twitter through Twitter!

Say congratz to the following:
    1st Place Winner

Khongi:
    tM2122P.jpg

Love the effort put in to make it truly seem as though Cadena had the Yeti on a chain leash! While the forest is an unlikely place to find a Yeti, it adds to the overall silliness.

2nd Place Winner

MeowYami:
    4jYSZD5.jpg

It's not hard to imagine Cadena on a Bike! She does indeed have the look of a biker and would totally resort to stealing since she's a thief.
    3rd Place Winner

Squeak:
    EasNo3Q.jpg

Super cool and the picture truly helps you understand why his name is Illium!

Thank you to everyone who participated in this contest and don't be discouraged if you didn't win! You may have won on Twitter and we'll be reaching out to the winners there shortly.

We'll be sending out the prizes before the end of this month so please contact us if you do not receive your item by January. For those who won, we'll be contacting you through the forum private message to collect the information required to send everyone their prize!
    SqueakRenniEvanelleOnyxMeowYami
  • LvghimaLvghima
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2017
    I keep checking the twitter regularly. Have the winners for that section been announced yet?
    Renni
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2017
    ib.gif

thank you so much~!
    MeowYami
  • MeowYamiMeowYami
    Reactions: 670
    edited December 2017
    I can't wait to be contacted xD
    Khongi wrote: »
    ib.gif

thank you so much~!

I really like how you put in the time and effort to create that rainbow text <3
    Khongi
  • RenniRenni
    Reactions: 3,085
    edited December 2017
    Hi, will you ever announce the winners for the Twitter portion of this contest publicly? And how will you associate a Twitter user to his/her forum account to make sure an individual does not win more than once?
    Lvghima
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited October 2018
    NEW EDIT:

So for those keeping an eye on the progress, there isn't any, almost a full year of chasing my prizes (I also won the twitter one) and nope I've been getting different answers from everyone and trying to get the prizes is so exhausting.

Moral to the story, unless you're american or the prizes are digital don't bother entering maplestory competitions because they won't be mailed and no one cares.

Massive waste of time.