[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't use any skills or heal after dying in Lucid

AriesDRXAriesDRX
Reactions: 940
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
There's been a glitch for a whole damned month now where sometimes if you die in Lucid you can't attack or heal which really screws up our weekly runs for everyone.
How freaking long can it take to correct this?? Lucid is the main boss in the game right now and this should've been corrected fairly quick

Comments

• CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited December 2017
    I have experienced this glitch also. You can't att, buff or heal for about 30 seconds after death. This does not seem like something that the boss would normally do, unless there is a counter att that we don't know about?

FoxyOra
    Mardia
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited December 2017
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/16924/unable-to-cast-skills-at-lucid/p2

looks like this gonna be one of those bugs that nexon can't fix.. like pets loot lag. (what causing this glitch is pets auto hp.. so taking this off will avoid this)

annoying game breaking bug which takes all the fun from Lucid fight.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Do you have pet-auto pot skill...? All the people in my guild who had that skill got the glitch, and once they took it off they stopped getting the glitch. Maybe try that out and see ?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited December 2017
    *Gasp* High level funded characters potting manually? *Faints*
  • RaindewRaindew
    Reactions: 1,030
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Mira wrote: »
    Do you have pet-auto pot skill...? All the people in my guild who had that skill got the glitch, and once they took it off they stopped getting the glitch. Maybe try that out and see ?

my party member has tried this, he still gets glitched.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited December 2017
    We had some people who seem to be glitched often try to pot manually and turn off item pouch/auto feed. Found that they did not encounter this glitch until they started up the pets auto feed again. We will need to try it again next week. I had the item pouch and auto feed off the entire run and did not encounter the glitch.
  • AACMIVAACMIV
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited January 2018