[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Force to quit MAPLE

DungLVDungLV
Reactions: 300
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
qh3A9YE.jpg
Whenever i click the channel select, this message show up... is that a bug, or server error? Do this only happen to me?

Comments

• NakazatoJLNakazatoJL
    Reactions: 1,505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Getting same here after maint, nexoned again
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Happening to me too. Nexon's aware and looking into it though.
  • NeonTwilightNeonTwilight
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2017
    SadVirgin wrote: »
    Happening to me too. Nexon's aware and looking into it though.

Same issue here. Could you please point me to where Nexon are saying they are aware and looking into it?

Searching the forum for any available information on this issue I found out threads showing that this exact same thing occurred in the past around the time of the EU migration. At the time it was suggested that this had to do with a region ip block that was to be lifted shortly after. My account has been active since before the ip block was introduced in the first place, it would be ironic to lose it now due to a misapplied region ip ban.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    https://discord.gg/9G5nZ26 <- official discord chattering about it, QA has reached out to some people to get more info too.

I guess you could make a bugreport/techissue thread with some info like your IGN, server and location you're playing from?
  • DungLVDungLV
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2017
    L5qPMPz.png

It's been 19 hours since, im still cant get in to the game....
    There unscheduled maintenace completed said it will be fixed, but...
    Re-install, use VPN, switch an other PC, other window versions but nothing work.
    Summited a ticket and make 2 times chatin with GM...
    WHAT CAN I DO NOW????
  • NonxenNonxen
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2017
    I have the same problem, even after the unscheduled maintenace. Can't get into the game even once!