[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Help i am stuck Maple Alliance

darkangel01darkangel01
Reactions: 800
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2017 in General Chat
I don't know why I don't get the Maple Alliance quest there no nonfiction and the quest is not even I the left side and i try to do it from the Nova Step Up quest and I am stuck at level 76.

Comments

• Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited December 2017
    Any dimensional mirror - ereve conference pavilion. Go to left side and there's a bird that gives the alliance quests.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Retr0_ wrote: »
    Any dimensional mirror - ereve conference pavilion. Go to left side and there's a bird that gives the alliance quests.

This is incorrect, the bird NPC deals with the blockbusters (Black Heaven and Heroes of Maple).

Alliance quests require the completion of story quests, if I'm not mistaken. In addition, there was a previous issue where Hayatos and Kannas could not complete the quest, although I'm not sure if that's prevalent now. It would help to know what class you are.
  • darkangel01darkangel01
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    I have cadena the new class that just come out I am current level 171
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2017
    I have cadena the new class that just come out I am current level 171

I can confirm personally that Cadena's alliance quest does work for the Step Up event, however Cadena has two alliance quests, one at a lower level and one at level 75 (the level 75 one gives you the medal).

I believe the quests are "Beldar's Entreaty", "Ereve, Island of the Empress", and "Alliance Member", although I'm not sure specifically.

Some users have reported that restarting your computer can fix errors with the Step Up event not accepting quests.
  • darkangel01darkangel01
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    there no Beldar's Entreaty and I remember that you have to do the pre quest before fighting magnus now you don't have to I am confessing now.
  • DarkCaruiDarkCarui
    Reactions: 630
    edited December 2017
    I'm a Night Lord and I don't know what to do, there is no quest in the light bulb notifier . do I have to hit 100 before I can get this step up thing done?
  • darkangel01darkangel01
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    i have cadena she don't have the quest do not know why but that ok now I am play illum now.
  • ToraAlluriaToraAlluria
    Reactions: 780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    I am in the same boat. I have a lvl 100 corsair, and I don't have any story quests showing, or a notifer. it means I am stuck in regards to the maple alliance quest, and cant move past it.
  • PlutiaPlutia
    Reactions: 730
    edited August 2018
    I am in the same boat. I have a lvl 100 corsair, and I don't have any story quests showing, or a notifer. it means I am stuck in regards to the maple alliance quest, and cant move past it.

i have same issue as a Shade, level 156. some weird text overlay bug was happening during the final bit, then it ended and now i have no other story quests although it seems like there should be more. and the last quest wasn't marked with [Required] either. so can't move past the maple alliance bit.

got will of the alliance, but now not sure what to do, no more quests, and it seems like it's broke (doesn't seem like the story should end at that 75 bit anyways?)