[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Double Miracle Time

LandBeforeTimeLandBeforeTime
Reactions: 220
edited December 2017 in Rants and Raves
LMAO This was a dumb time to have this event let me tell you, make people spend money on DMT with Christmas just 2 weeks away...

I would've waited till after Christmas so many people were possibly getting NX as a Christmas gift from their parents and even though Nexon already made a lot of money if the parents have already bought these cards, the fact is most of them need to save money to buy stuff for family...

So.. unless their is another one planned on or after Christmas the money that is gonna be made off DMT is gonna be less then last year...

Good job to whoever is in charge of marketing ...

Ohh and no 2x this weekend either? Gonna wait till next weekend huh?
Best way to get people on right not having a 2x weekend, so not only will the income be less then last year but less people are gonna be on now.
Worrying about people leveling to fast should be the least of your worries...

Ohh and to the people who complain about drop rate gear and to the people behind nexon you wanna talk about having a fair game play?
How far is it that the spawn is sheet unless you have a Frenzy Totem?

See that's fine that people have a Frenzy Totem and have a higher advantage over people without a Frenzy Totem to get to level 250 So this stuff about making the game play better for everyone is a pile of horse sheet.
SherriRadiantSight

Comments

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited December 2017
    I would've preferred the dmt to be after christmas as well, I would've been able to cube more.
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    I couldn't even take part. My birthday is today (DEC 16TH *screech*) and I was busy all day with my family so I couldn't hop on until later today.
    SURPRISE, IT'S SUNDAY. Smh
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    chilll lol
    there are many ways to take your money no worry :)

marvel and philo soonTM cough

what happend to maplestory :(
    gQaWECb.jpg
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    ManiOh wrote: »
    chilll lol
    there are many ways to take your money no worry :)

marvel and philo soonTM cough

what happend to maplestory :(
    gQaWECb.jpg

they probably havent updated that wiki description since 2003. or their definition of free to play is ( you dont pay us to play)
    ManiOh
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    I mean, it's still technically "free" to play lol. As in, you don't have to pay anything to download and install the game.
    ManiOh