[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Renegades] KingdomHeart Guild

Chunli978Chunli978
Reactions: 600
edited December 2017 in Guilds
eLlsZ18.png

Welcome Maplers! We are on the Renegades server "KingdomHeart" Guild. We are looking for members that are active! Let me tell you a little thing or two about the guild, We are helpful and we invite any level to the guild. We have our own site where we are starting to do little events and boss hunting! There's so much things to do so yeah XD I will keep it short. We do have a discord server too! o:)

Rankings:
  • mpcukGO.png Mickey: The Leader of the guild.
  • mov0VhP.png Crown: The Jr Leader of the guild.
  • g65kpW6.png Keyblade: Loyal members that are active and helpful.
  • cvHET5c.pngHeartless: New amazing members.

Rules:
  • No Drama
  • No Hacking
  • Respect others members

Application:
Main Character Name:
Class:
Why you want to join?:
  1. How do you like this post?4 votes
    1. Awesome
       100% (4 votes)
    2. BOO!
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• SpartiousSpartious
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2017
    Greydrifter, Archer, id like to join because well i love the kingdom heart games and you caught my eye. I just now started back up so im very low lvl like 14 or 15.I plan to be active not aiming to rush or leech off of anyone yet because i wanna sit back and enjoy the game.
    Chunli978
  • Chunli978Chunli978
    edited December 2017
    Spartious wrote: »
    Greydrifter, Archer, id like to join because well i love the kingdom heart games and you caught my eye. I just now started back up so im very low lvl like 14 or 15.I plan to be active not aiming to rush or leech off of anyone yet because i wanna sit back and enjoy the game.

You are welcome to join, If you need tips or helpful ideas we will be on to help out :D I remember I think I accepted you already
  • ChrisoutaChrisouta
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2017
    Hello,
    Main: Thunderax - Thunder Breaker,

I just started playing again to enjoy some Maplestory on my leisure time, being in a guild will make the game more enjoyable to do quests, bosses, and eventswith other people. In the past rushing to the highest level go
    Chunli978
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Oh one of you guys helped my get my Cadena through Nett. Thanks for that.
  • Chunli978Chunli978
    edited December 2017
    Must be Kevin xD he said your welcome!
  • Chunli978Chunli978
    edited December 2017
    Chrisouta wrote: »
    Hello,
    Main: Thunderax - Thunder Breaker,

I just started playing again to enjoy some Maplestory on my leisure time, being in a guild will make the game more enjoyable to do quests, bosses, and eventswith other people. In the past rushing to the highest level go

I have sent you a friend request!
  • SalamicatSalamicat
    Reactions: 300
    Main: SalamicatV13 - Evan
    Hi, I've recently gotten back into the game and like playing it for pure enjoyment and your guild seems like the kind that would be able to make my maplestory experience as fun as possible :D
  • R0adsR0ads
    Reactions: 200
    Lucialt (Kinesis) I got really bored and wanted to come back to this game. I haven't been here since Hayato and Kanna were new and thought "You know, this would be a lot better if I actually had people to be with!" A bigger bonus with finding this one is that it's Kingdom Hearts.
  • NinjaXBlastNinjaXBlast
    Reactions: 200
    hey I'm interested in joining.

Main Character Name: ZeroXKaze (still deciding on main, but this one seems to be the winner for me so I'll go with this)
    Class: Wind Archer
    Why you want to join?: I played maple religiously from 2008-2013 and left due to schooling. Now I finished and trying to pick it back up as something to pass the time with. But I reali