[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Farm Resets!

WarcoWarco
Reactions: 200
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hi, im new at this game and just did some few quests then I stepped into my farm and...

Bug type: Farm Resets (idk how to title it otherwise)

Brug summary: I start to play in my farm. I reached level 5 doing the initial quests (buildings, catching monsters, decorating...). Now Aya the faery ask me for a "white cube". I didnt have any idea on where to find it so I opened the cash shop (didnt find it) and when I was back my farm level was resetted to zero. I still have the last quests on going, I still have my 3 monsters catched before, I still have my buildings and deco...but my level is back to zero and i cant do anything 'cause whatever I do/click a popup message tells me to "create a farm first"!
..owh....I just notice that also all my Wafu are gone....and some of my aesthetic points (I think something about 50).

Character name: Warco

Character level: 18

Character job: Shade

World name: Luna CH2

Date and time of the incident: 06 Dec 2017 20.50 CET

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z71b9z7qdioq4m9/Immagine.png?dl=0

Thank you in advance

Comments

• ABCZZT2ABCZZT2
    edited December 2017
    I'm having this problem too. I'm not really sure, but I suspect it might have happened to me because I didn't set an avatar when I first created the farm a few days ago. I can look at Achievements and the Photo Album. I can enter the shop, but cannot buy anything. I was able to put a monster in my barn, but I cannot take it back out. I am able to post comments to My House. I am not able to visit other farms.

Oh, and I named my farm BlessOrchard.

Character name: HazelPuree
    Character level: 50
    Character job: Dual Blade
    World name: Broa
    Date and time: December 13, 2017, 4 am EST
  • WarfyWarfy
    edited December 2017
    I have been having the same issue ever since the second time I attempted to use the farm. Attaching a picture url to show the error.

All my characters show the farm in the picture, and stop any non-trivial interaction (so I can click on monsters to nurture, but can't harvest from buildings).

EnQTGbL.png

Character name: Warvee
    Character level: 100
    Character job: Beast Tamer
    World name: Arcania
    Date and time: December 20, 2017, 11am PST
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    lol something weird goes with farm,
    i had this create a farm and then crash ....
    and i still cant finish quest alltho i got all the mobs needed ;(

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/17726/monsterlife-ghost-a-rank-quest#latest