[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Report in-game abusers and...

kthxkthx
Reactions: 320
edited December 2017 in Rants and Raves
Yeah report in-game abusers and guess what? the botter is now in the top 15 on the ranks LMAO... I mean the good thing is I know he was botting so even if he does get to level 250 and changes his IGN well he can't change his job from a Blaze Wizard... It's reasons like this I recorded people botting because they're gonna deny they ever botted...

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2017
    meanwhile innocent players that have been "banned for hacking" by the ban bot have not been unbanned and get told they "violated the ToS" but the ban bot has yet to ban the real hackers.
  • kthxkthx
    Reactions: 320
    edited December 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    meanwhile innocent players that have been "banned for hacking" by the ban bot have not been unbanned and get told they "violated the ToS" but the ban bot has yet to ban the real hackers.

Story of my life, see I have this feeling that when legitimate players get banned it allows the Nexon company to make more money cause chances are if the person spent a lot of money very rare does anyone give up Maple very long something new comes out their friends who play maple tell them ohh dude just come back man I'll help you fund yourself again, months later that person ends up dropping a ton of money.

As for the botters I believe the people at Nexon don't care and it's not hard to tell they don't care because if they cared well they wouldn't need a anti cheat system that has a negative effect on legitimate players, see because if they had people who worked there that would go out and ban these players we could get rid of the botters real fast, I'm sure their is someone at Nexon who might magically read this post by some magical fluke and say kthx if you only knew what we have to do before we can ban someone..

I'd honestly for once love to hear a company come up and say, Yes, we're having a bit of a problem handling tos breakers rather then trying to not tell people who are their customers that they're having a problem handling them but are trying to figure a better way, the obvious way would be to have 1-2 GM's active per world, I'm not sure if the in-game report feature even works, I don't think it goes anywhere... Report botters 3-4 weeks later I end up seeing the same botters at level 200+ maps, like a said this botter that is in the top 15 is gonna pass me in the ranks possibly in 24 hours if not in like 2-3 days, he's got a few characters with similar IGNS they're all Blaze Wizards and they have level 140 gear... I assume they used the Arcane Symbol exploit so they can have level 15 Arcane Symbols thus that's how they're able to be at Arcane maps...

Also GRAZED is so dead that botters will now bot at Sleepywood Drake map with Kanna's saw a few other spots in Sleepywood where I saw 3 other Kanna botters at because of Elite Boss Messages even can see where the Elite Boss is on the mini map...

I dunno if I mentioned this or not but the person I'm talking about has at least 3-4 Characters with similar IGN's just the number is different and they're all Blaze Wizards...
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    [EMS] -> LUNA : LF>activ GM
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    Reactions: 1,985
    edited December 2017
    dont even bother reporting them dude.
    its a complete waste of time. Trust me dude do you think that Nexon really cares?
    No. Botters do less harm than good to us. making better community means nothing to them.