[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot Sweetwater Suggestion

enyu0510enyu0510
Reactions: 800
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi all,
I understand that sweetwater gear is supposed to be extremely difficult to obtain, and I agree that it does make sense for the drop rate to be extremely small, but at the current droprate, it is nearly impossible for even the most dedicated players to obtain the entire sweetwater set in a reasonable time on reboot. I suggest a small change that does not affect the droprate of sweetwater, but makes it just a tiny bit easier for dedicated players to obtain all of the sweetwater armor pieces. I suggest an exchange system that allows players to exchange sweetwater armor for sweetwater armor. For instance, if a player has a two sweetwater capes but needs a sweetwater hat, he/she can simply exchange one of the capes for the hat. This will make sweetwater set farming on reboot for dedicated players a tiny bit easier, while not changing the droprate for sweetwater at all. Please seriously consider this change as I wholeheartedly believe that it is a very reasonable suggestion that all reboot players will much appreciate. Thank you!
  1. Do you like this idea?5 votes
    1. Yes
       80% (4 votes)
    2. No
       20% (1 vote)

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited December 2017
    Another possible way is to put Sweetwater armor and weapons into the shop.