[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Spirit Savior and Mages

JulyJuly
Reactions: 2,720
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey,

Why you made such annoying daily that doesn't fit for mages.. at all. (those with only teleport, unlike blaze wiz and kinesis)..
As a mage i just stopped trying doing this, because even if i finally manage to get 10k points, this record wont be saved and i will have to go through the pain all over again.. every day..

I know that in general Spirit Savior annoying for everyone, but for mages.. its a nightmare.. chance of getting 10 symbols daily are 0%

here mage try to do it:

and here some different class that not mage:

This thread is Just a feedback on the worst unbalanced daily dungeon in this game.. if i have to suggest then.. close it.. for real.. just make 'killing or collecting' quests like in vanishing journey.

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited December 2017
    It's not balanced but I think you are going about it the wrong way. The only mage that I think has it the worst here is Kanna. Koreans mages are able to get 17.5k-20k+ as their score so you must be doing something wrong.

Here is a Bishop getting 22.7k.

Best of luck!
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited December 2017
    Peep wrote: »
    It's not balanced but I think you are going about it the wrong way. The only mage that I think has it the worst here is Kanna. Koreans mages are able to get 17.5k-20k+ as their score so you must be doing something wrong.

Here is a Bishop getting 22.7k.

Best of luck!

kms servers are way better so no delay using teleports.. this no how it works in gms.
    Sherri
  • MystrieMystrie
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2017
    I agree. Teleport is useless in Spirit Savior. Totally unfair to mages because we have to TOTALLY change our playing style. Because we don't have double jump this is near impossible for us. Iv'e been experimenting and have yet to find a strategy. Maybe rope lift? I have also been unable to succeed. I get maybe 1-2 coins daily.
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    Greeeaat.
    As a BaM Main, I'm not looking forward to getting this far.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited December 2017
    Tried it again on my Kanna and I got like 1700 points. Teleport is completely awful, the delay makes it so that it's almost impossible to get away from the corrupted spirit once it gets on screen with you and the base movement speed is way too slow. There are so many odd angles and slopes that it makes teleporting not work half the time anyway.

I'm not good at this game, and will freely admit it, however, this daily will basically wall players off from getting to any higher level content because they decided to play a specific class. There is no real alternative with symbol drop rates being so low.

Honestly, this is even less fun than the Wondroid JQ.
    JulySherri
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Currently its not possible to do well on Kanna in Spirit Saviour. Yes on other servers only very few reached 10k pts on mages, however GMS servers are not on par with them. Therefore all the small delays, makes the movement so much slower and being stopped by every obstacle its a very limiting way for mages to get Arcana Symbols. As mentioned above as soon the Spirit is in the screen for Kanna, you can only run to base with your 1 or 2 spirits. Trying to farm more will make sure you will fail.

Some solutions:
    - Improve GMS servers!
    - Make mages be able to use a flash jump inside Spirit Saviour
    - Redesign Spirit Saviour
    - Have an alternative way to get Arcana Symbols with a daily, so mages can just skip Spirit Saviour.
    July
  • SuperJonicSuperJonic
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited December 2017
    It sucks that i can't even avoid the toxin in time. Teleporting up/down to find a gap was so slow as a bishop. Going across was even worse too. Sadly i can only get the max between 6-10 coins a day with at least 0-5k each run (Yes, on either the first or second run every day, i keep getting hit by the toxin which is hard to dodge) .