[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How did this happen? I'm devastated!

zSecretzSecret
Reactions: 620
edited December 2017 in General Chat
Bruhhh look at this image
https://imgur.com/a/mrhr8

Last time I checked, as long as you had 1 meso in your inventory, an item in your shop placed at max mesos would be unbuyable. I had 45mil.

I had this item that I was in the process of cubing. I decided to place in my shop in order to generate offers or price checks, but it was bought.

I'm devastated because 1. I wanted to finish cubing it to get a high price for it and 2. I know 10b is not how much it is worth. It has Legendary Bonus Pot for crying out loud.

How much do you guys/girls think this was actually worth?...Scania btw

Edit: omggg this is the first time I use a FM Stand, not a permit and I see that I needed to sell something worth like 1k beforehand?...

Thanks for reading T.T I want to cry now

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    you could try contacting the buyer to see if they'd be willing to return it lol. I've seen a few instances where it actually got returned. probably wouldn't work for something like a BoD or frenzy, but with an item like that, you've got a shot.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    why not just use an item smega for prices or inquiries?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2017
    why not just use an item smega for prices or inquiries?

because people like to exploit the (unintentional) storage of the merchants to get offers 24/7

people will be forced to move to using item smegas to sell gear above 30b when the FM rooms are removed in a future update, because AH is going to be the new (and better imo) way to merchant. There are a few issues like, if you dont want to buy from bots, you wont be able to know who is a bot and who isnt.