[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Illum can't attack and use potions simultaneously.

InvulgoInvulgo
Reactions: 4,620
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Functionality

Brief bug summary: Unable to use MP or HP potions while attacking on Illum. I have to stop attacking to heal. There is a noticeable delay when using potions.

Steps to reproduce: Try to use a HP or MP potion while attacking on Illum and see that the potion doesn't activate while moving.

Character name: Illuica

Character level: 145

Character job: Illum

World name: Mardia

Comments

• Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited December 2017
    Yep. I have to mash the button like 3 times before it chugs down the potion.
  • NoctisLunaFreyaNoctisLunaFreya
    Reactions: 930
    edited December 2017
    My Illium died and lost EXP so many times at the high level Monster maps because of this issue... :s
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Apparently it's that you can't use potions while the Javelin skill is deployed - you need to wait for it to return. It's a pot-lock that's coded into the character. Pretty shoddy coding. =/
  • ShippouShippou
    Reactions: 1,570
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Mira wrote: »
    Apparently it's that you can't use potions while the Javelin skill is deployed - you need to wait for it to return. It's a pot-lock that's coded into the character. Pretty shoddy coding. =/

I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but it's definitely uncalled for.
    This should be changed.
  • NeonTwilightNeonTwilight
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2017
    Same issue here. As mentioned it results in frequent deaths and extreme potion expenditure, as well as constant frustration.

The class is not enjoyable at all at the moment.
  • ForumLobsterForumLobster
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2018
    I'd like to add that this issue starts in 4th job, and also applies to moving his battery/crystal around. Prior to 4th job you can pot and move the crystal seamlessly while attacking/teleporting, after 4th job you usually have to stop doing other actions and hit the button 3-4 times.