[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Yonax - Mod Application

YonaxYonax
Reactions: 3,016
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2018 in MapleStory VFM Application
A brief description of why you'd like to become a VFM.
I would like to start with a small introduction of myself. My name is Yonax and I started playing just after the beta in GMS. Some might recognise me from the “Teach me how to” series, where I joined Arwoo on Twitch to showcase Kanna or recognise me from my Youtube videos or Twitch streams. On Youtube I made several video guides about in game mechanics such as hyper stats, legion and training guides to help out fellow Maplers. I have really enjoyed helping out others with their questions about the game and would love to give back to the community by becoming a VFM.

I’m someone who is active in the game and a joint leader of my own guild in Luna; Onyx. I’m also active on the Maplestory Forums, Discord and stay up to date with new content that gets released and ongoing discussions on the subreddit, and other platforms.

What do you hope to accomplish as a VFM??
As a VFM I would like to be someone who is approachable for everyone. A VFM that players can rely on to quickly report bugs, forward suggestions and communicate community concerns to Nexon. I would like to become the bridge between the community and the Maple team, to improve the communication and transparency so both Nexon has a better understanding how the community feels and the community gets a better understanding why Nexon is making certain changes.

I mostly play on Luna, however I’m very knowledgeable about the game and well aware of the differences between mechanics of the regular server and reboot. I recently made a character in Reboot, to experience Reboot as a player and get a better understanding how game changes will impact the Reboot server.

Do you have any experience moderating for other communities?
My moderating experience might not be extensive, I moderate my own stream along with other streams and answer everyones questions in the comments on my Youtube videos. I have my own personal discord and a guild discord which I moderate as well. In the past I was a (Head-) GM and Council member in an online manager game for a couple of years. My responsibilities included monitoring and reporting bugs, providing feedback on the in-game economy and new updates for the game, directly to the developer(s) of the game.

In-Game Character Name: Yonaku
World: Luna
Discord User Name: Yonax#4092

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
RenniEtzuGerdaermah

Comments

This discussion has been closed.