[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

BelieveNothing - Mod Application

shad0wn1teshad0wn1te
Reactions: 1,390
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2017 in MapleStory VFM Application
In-Game Character name: shad0wn1te
World: Bellocan
Discord User Name: shad0wn1te#9448

Why I'd like to become a VFM:
I've really liked being a bigger part of the community ever since we got the Discord server, helping other players with information when I can, and I'd like to be able to do more for the community.

I think I can do a lot more for the community as a VFM, so here I am submitting my application! Although I don't play on Reboot, I feel I have a good understanding of the server, from knowing the mechanics to reading up on Reboot users' concerns on various community platforms.

What do I hope to accomplish as a VFM:
As a VFM I hope to be able to help the community with more than just gameplay knowledge, I hope to be able to help them with any current community matters, including easing their mind when it comes to the latest issues the community is experiencing.

What experience do I have moderating for other communities:
Currently, I have no experience moderating for any communities, but I hope to get some real soon ;)
ShadowParadox

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited January 2018
    His previous experience is clean like a new Fafnir. If he says he knows Reboot like the back of his hand, I believe him. Hope he deliver our requests and make Maplestory a better place!
This discussion has been closed.