[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Change Pets

AlmaElvenAlmaElven
Reactions: 610
edited December 2017 in General Chat
I saw on top of Eillnia NPC that ask you if you want to change your pet. someone knows what im talking about and can explain?
I realy want the demons pets!!

Comments

• iGoddessiGoddess
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2017
    Im confused it tells me if i equip my main pet with the skills, the rest will follow. I have put everything on my first pet but the others don't follow suit. They wont auto move, they wont auto feed. What am i doing wrong
  • AlmaElvenAlmaElven
    edited December 2017
    Check on setting and in your equip do V on the auto I think.
    iGoddess
  • iGoddessiGoddess
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2017

Thank you
  • AlmaElvenAlmaElven
    edited December 2017
    You welcome :)
  • NeonTwilightNeonTwilight
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2017
    I saw on top of Eillnia NPC that ask you if you want to change your pet. someone knows what im talking about and can explain?

You cannot get the demon pets or any other pets through this npc. She is only there to transfer exp (closeness) from one pet to another but you need to have both pets already in your inventory to do this. The whole thing was bugged at some point but may be working again now.
    AlmaElven
  • AlmaElvenAlmaElven
    edited December 2017

You cannot get the demon pets or any other pets through this npc. She is only there to transfer exp (closeness) from one pet to another but you need to have both pets already in your inventory to do this. The whole thing was bugged at some point but may be working again now.

Thank you :)
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    iGoddess wrote: »
    Im confused it tells me if i equip my main pet with the skills, the rest will follow. I have put everything on my first pet but the others don't follow suit. They wont auto move, they wont auto feed. What am i doing wrong

Wait, so if my 1st pet has auto-feed, the other two will also auto-feed even if they don't have the skill?