[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestion - Tyrant gives hp too (At least to DA)

TomerBattleTomerBattle
Reactions: 100
edited January 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Staring tyrant gives alot of all stats but hp it doesnt gives. Demon avanger start to benefit from the star only then it gives attack and it's only at high star lvl.
To get demon avanger's tyrant equall to other call i hope you can add hp stat to the tyrant items

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2018
    ehhhhh...i would say nah on that. DA has that star force conversion skill to give you hp from stars.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    the starforce skill they have got a slight nerf, and it'd take quite the amount of starforce in a tyrant (already expensive to enhance) for the skill to produce benefits. A flat % hp increase wouldnt be bad.

But DA can also just use a set effect for the % hp from bonus
  • KurollKuroll
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited January 2018
    DA are already amazingly strong as they are and tank and easy to fund i honestly see no reason to make any change to buff them.
    if nexon are going to buff differently than Korea patch they really should be looking at worse classes like Pirates.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited January 2018
    Tyrants do give HP it's just that they're given at a much higher star force requirement. It would be nice to have that be lowered to get HP faster but keep the same value of HP gained from 12 staring a tyrant