[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestion - Sweet water trade in system

MonkmanRebootMonkmanReboot
Reactions: 200
edited January 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Is there a possibility of introducing a system that allows players to combine two random sweetwater item drops to receive another random sweetwater piece. For servers like reboot where sweetwater RNG is a pain without trading (especially for end game players), allowing us to combine items that we do not need to even have a decent chance of getting something useful is better than solely relying on solo or cpq voyages.

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited January 2018
    CMST has a shop where you can trade in your Denaros for the Sweetwater weapon or armor you desire. I am not sure if it was scrapped or made it into the live severs though. This is something we could have to make obtaining Sweetwater equipment easier.

hqdefault.jpg

Why would you want to leave your luck to RNG?
    ShadowParadox
  • MonkmanRebootMonkmanReboot
    edited January 2018
    Yeah I've seen that one, I believe it was mentioned in the Q and A, Nexon NA team didn't really seem aware of the shop. RNG is better than just doing solo/cpq, considering it's unlikely Nexon NA will introduce a full shop.
  • PizzaaPizzaa
    Reactions: 1,591
    Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    If I remember correctly, the shop never made it out of CMST.
  • MonkmanRebootMonkmanReboot
    edited January 2018
    Yeah, you're correct. Unlikely they'll release a shop, but an alternate method like the trade in system would still be decent enough.