[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

monster life rant

nihirinihiri
Reactions: 850
edited January 2018 in Rants and Raves
i think monster life is useless and when u click on someone's profile, it should be toggled or removed. here's why...

so, i was on monster life, and i was on my farm. so, the game told me to create a farm although i'm in my own farm. also, when i change my profile picture, the picture is heavily pixelated. like, i have a red bomberman (from super bomberman r) pfp and it was high quality when i first downloaded it. however, when it comes to saving said image in the monster life avatar settings, it's very very pixelated, like a glitch aesthetic (although i like glitch aesthetics).

anyone getting this bug that nexon refuses to fix????

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    "this bug that Nexon refuses to fix"?
    Have you reported it before? Has anyone?
    Did you make a support ticket or try talking to Live Chat support?

I remember encountering issues setting my farm profile picture. It has to be a very specific size or the game does weird things to it (doesn't scale correctly).
    Unfortunately I don't remember the details of how I got it to work.

As for being asked to create a farm even though you already have one, I've never heard of this. (Which is not to say it's never happened to anyone else, just that it isn't widespread)
  • BulbasaurBulbasaur
    Reactions: 915
    edited January 2018
    You have to use a 100x100 jpeg image or it doesn't scale properly. Even then the image quality will be poorer than the file's image.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    I know the image for my farm looks fine inside monster life itself, but comes out pixelated and smushed together in my character's UI. The scale/dimensions is probably not the same.
  • PizzaaPizzaa
    Reactions: 1,591
    Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    My picture is also fine when before I upload it, but whenever I click on my own character, I see it pixelated.