[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I have a Dream

ArlongArlong
Reactions: 4,645
edited January 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the gamer's dream.

I have a dream that one day nexon will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "The best in onlines games"

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Henesys the former banned kannas and the falsely banned players today will be able to sit down together and heneho.

I have a dream that one day even the arcane river, a place sweltering with the heat of low framerate, will be transformed into an oasis of smooth gameplay.

I have a dream that my four little guildies will one day play in a game where they will not be lagged by the looting but by the quality of their internet connection.

I have a dream today.

Comments

• WetAndColdWetAndCold
    Reactions: 865
    edited January 2018
    I can see why you call it a dream. Because it only exist in a fantasy.
    Catooolooo
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited January 2018
    Arlong wrote: »
    I have a dream that my four little guildies will one day play in a game where they will not be lagged by the looting but by the quality of their internet connection.

I have a dream today.

I'm curious of that one. What's your ISP?