[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't finish 'Investigating the Package' quest

KattaChiKattaChi
Reactions: 100
edited January 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest

Brief bug summary: Can't finish 'Investigating the Package' quest

More details:

After reaching level 20 with your Dual Blade character you get the quest 'Investigating the Package' from NPC Ryden.
If you want to finish the quest you have to talk to NPC Huey in Perion, but he is nowhere in the map.

Character name: HyeYoung

Character level: 23

Character job: Dual Blade

World name: Luna (Europe)

Date and time of the incident: 11:30 16.01.2018

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited January 2018
    Hello

I will discuss this issue with the VFM team.

KattaChi
  • KattaChiKattaChi
    edited January 2018
    Invulgo wrote: »
    Hello

I will discuss this issue with the VFM team.

Do you have some update informations for me? :)
  • NeonTwilightNeonTwilight
    Reactions: 860
    edited January 2018
    Go back to Perion and click on NPC Blaire. It's a brown-haired girl in a pink dress; she stands right on top of the delivery truck on a platform above the yellow taxi. Click on her, NPC Huey's dialogue will then appear.
    KattaChi
  • KattaChiKattaChi
    edited January 2018
    Go back to Perion and click on NPC Blaire. It's a brown-haired girl in a pink dress; she stands right on top of the delivery truck on a platform above the yellow taxi. Click on her, NPC Huey's dialogue will then appear.

Thank you, Huey is behind Blaire. I would never found her without you. :D but i think this should be fixxed...