[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Things to do on MapleStory

MyuaaaaMyuaaaa
Reactions: 300
edited January 2018 in General Chat
I'm just wondering what to do on MapleStory these days. Honestly I get bored really quick since there isn't really much interaction with people since I'm not that high of a level on my characters. Probably around lvl 120s. So just want to know some suggestions in what to do. Thanks :)

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    Probably play another game. Without interaction, you can't really get far in the game. Or it all depends on what you want to accomplish.
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited January 2018
    Make all the classes.
    Complete all dungeons
    Focus on your profession(alchemy etc)
    Make goals for yourself in game.
  • GhostAinaGhostAina
    Reactions: 740
    edited January 2018
    Lucsean99 wrote: »
    Make all the classes.
    Complete all dungeons
    Focus on your profession(alchemy etc)
    Make goals for yourself in game.

As Lucsean had implied, there is much to do in MapleStory. In addition:
    - Complete all quests (some you may want to reconsider, like killing Lord Balrog 200 times..)
    - Collect certain equipment; like cash shop weapon drops
    - Collect familiar, Silent Crusade Codex cards, and build that Monster Collection
  • Mercedes4Ever31Mercedes4Ever31
    Reactions: 1,215
    edited January 2018
    Myuaaaa wrote: »
    I'm just wondering what to do on MapleStory these days. Honestly I get bored really quick since there isn't really much interaction with people since I'm not that high of a level on my characters. Probably around lvl 120s. So just want to know some suggestions in what to do. Thanks :)

I also feel the same, I can't even find people to talk with since everyone are AFK
    Probably play another game. Without interaction, you can't really get far in the game. Or it all depends on what you want to accomplish.

Yeah, this is really sucks :(
    I seriously end up afking as well since I can't find people to talk with because everyone are literally AFK.
  • WetAndColdWetAndCold
    Reactions: 865
    edited January 2018
    My suggestion would be to find a guild with a discord server. It's much more interactive that way. Everyone is afk because everyone else is afk and there nothing to do solo that is consider fun anymore.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited January 2018
    120? U can kill Zack, do monster park, start collecting monster cards, create some other characters and start your Legion. Level up!