[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to access Steller Detective pq

RexaarRexaar
Reactions: 3,645
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Missing quest
Brief bug summary: The icon/quest to access Steller Detective is missing.
Character name: Rexaar2
Character level: 225
Character job: Hero
World name: Scania

Comments

• YxarYxar
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited October 2016
    is that from star planet? because the patch notes said that star planet is being removed, because 5% or less poeple used it, sorry mate
  • KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited October 2016
    Yxar
    Yxar said:

is that from star planet? because the patch notes said that star planet is being removed, because 5% or less poeple used it, sorry mate
    Nope it's JMS content iirc. With the Nene and Tutu stuff. It's a whole questline and PQ missing.
  • DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited October 2016
    the quests are still there... go to the lower quest icon (not side bar, bottom bar) (or use quest hotkey if you ahve one)
    go to available
    find stellar detective
    I dont know about a PQ (not that far in the line) but thats where the rest of the quests for it are hiding

sidenote-masteria (also missing) is available thru sidebar lightbulb

Edit to add: I am on reboot atm, but i cant see why it would be different on scania)
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited October 2016
    Diannika
    Diannika said:

the quests are still there... go to the lower quest icon (not side bar, bottom bar) (or use quest hotkey if you ahve one)
    go to available
    find stellar detective
    I dont know about a PQ (not that far in the line) but thats where the rest of the quests for it are hiding

sidenote-masteria (also missing) is available thru sidebar lightbulb

Edit to add: I am on reboot atm, but i cant see why it would be different on scania)
    Once you gain access to the pq, the quest to move you to the pq is not in the quest log or the left side of the screen (that the first and second place I check).
  • DiannikaDiannika
    edited October 2016
    the quests i found are not in the in progress tab of quest log, if that helps? they were in the available tab
  • DiannikaDiannika
    edited October 2016
    either way, good luck :) hope you get an answer soon. With all the bugs today, this seems one of the easiest to fix