[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What happened to Scania?

DankMemerSenpaiDankMemerSenpai
Reactions: 910
edited January 2018 in General Chat
Only around a week ago Scania had at least one channel "full" but now there's more people in Windia and channels are so barren...

What happened? :'(

Comments

• BostonGeorgeBostonGeorge
    Reactions: 830
    edited January 2018
    Chit happens accept it :)
  • PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited January 2018
    lol for real. Did everyone decide to quit for some reason. I just hope NX does some right stuff in response to huge player drop
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited January 2018
    Seems to be as dead as every server except Bera now. I used to be a dedicated windia player but it's so dead I felt rather forced to start playing Bera. Even though I tend to play solo (as making in-game friends is hard) it's still boring to play on totally dead servers.
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited January 2018
    Yoongi wrote: »
    Seems to be as dead as every server except Bera now. I used to be a dedicated windia player but it's so dead I felt rather forced to start playing Bera. Even though I tend to play solo (as making in-game friends is hard) it's still boring to play on totally dead servers.

even Bera population are 70% bots from what you see in world selection window.
    DarkPassengerTransformingThunderbootlicker
  • Shad0wstarShad0wstar
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2018
    Pigaba wrote: »
    lol for real. Did everyone decide to quit for some reason. I just hope NX does some right stuff in response to huge player drop

You really don't know what is going on do you? That's what happens when players are fetting banned for no reason, hacked, and victimized only to be given copy pasted responses from customer support.

Also, nexon Calling us hackers when we wernt the ones is doing it is slander and calling for a potential lawsuit. They don't stand with us, they don't care. It's all money.
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited January 2018
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing, I recently see less and less people around. and I am playing in Bera.
  • Player1Player1
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    cuz they either quit maplestory or moved to reboot =D
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited January 2018
    During the last server transfer event a majority of the community moved to Bera from all servers, also many people left Scania for Reboot. If you need a buddy I'm still on scania!
    Traveler5577scholar624Mewelup
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited January 2018
    Many people moved from Mardia to Bera also. Some of them want to go back to their original servers. Bera is crowded now they say.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Winter break and its big events are over.
    People are back in school and the current "filler" patch has nothing in it to keep them playing. "Dailies" at most.
    bumbertyrscholar624
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    negative changes happened
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    world alliances when. Just imagine how dead grazed, bacon, and broni are when even scanians think their server is empty.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Ever since the World Transfer event, people have been moving to Bera.
  • PokeGirl9175PokeGirl9175
    Reactions: 710
    edited January 2018
    Same thing happened to Windia. I miss the amount of people. We need world mergers. :c
    Traveler5577