[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wonderoid Event - "Subjective Morality" Quest Bug

Comments

• TriniTrini
    Reactions: 750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Uksu wrote: »
    Trini wrote: »
    Well i completed the 8 androids rescue and i didn't received the quest at all.

@Trini Have you rescue Alora yet? It is at Aspire Lobby.

My bad but seem like i have an another problem because she isn't here and then remembered you had to get that pass thingie from the shop that i've bought and used but noting happened... -_-'

You might have accepted the quest. To rescure her go B4 top right corner portal. Alora is different. I would say there is 8 + 1 roids to save.

I did checked everything but i cant find her in the rescue mode, did tried the lobby and investigation but nothing i guess that quest been messed out well rip doing adam and eve im afraid.
  • EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited February 2018
    Any person who completed this quest? or it's everyone who gets glitched
  • UksuUksu
    Reactions: 1,540
    edited February 2018
    EXdest wrote: »

Anyone who started or continue Episode 1 on this time will have this bug.

• DiiesDiies
    Reactions: 320
    edited February 2018
    Getting the same bug, been over a week and they still haven't tried fixing this.
  • PandaDualPandaDual
    Reactions: 500
    edited February 2018
    Also getting the same bug. Can't talk with Krania when in B4.

Player Name: lVlate
    Server: Bera
    Level: 224
  • TsuihoYuushaTsuihoYuusha
    Reactions: 510
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Well i completed the 8 androids rescue and i didn't received the quest at all.

@Trini Have you rescue Alora yet? It is at Aspire Lobby.

My bad but seem like i have an another problem because she isn't here and then remembered you had to get that pass thingie from the shop that i've bought and used but noting happened... -_-'

You might have accepted the quest. To rescure her go B4 top right corner portal. Alora is different. I would say there is 8 + 1 roids to save.

I did checked everything but i cant find her in the rescue mode, did tried the lobby and investigation but nothing i guess that quest been messed out well rip doing adam and eve im afraid.

1. Start Alora persuasion quest.
    2. Go to Aspire lobby by talking to Spencer. Talk to Alora.
    3. She'll reject the notion that something bad is happening so she wants proof. Go to investigation mode and get 10 documents from 10 boxes you hit to open.
    4. Go to lobby and give it to Alora. Krania will appear as you try to persuade Alora and Alora will be taken away.
    5. To save Alora you accept a quest to save her, enter investigation mode, go all the way to B4.
    6. At the top next to where the lift is, there is a portal. Enter it and save Alora. Leave investigation mode or farming until it times out.
    7. ???
    8. Profit.

Btw, the pass you speak of (VIP Access Pass) is to unlock the 4th wondroid (Anastasia). You can freely enter the Aspire lobby by talking to Spencer. It's the very last choice on the list of options.
    Biznitch
  • RennnRennn
    Reactions: 1,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    EXdest wrote: »

Anyone who started or continue Episode 1 on this time will have this bug.

Can confirm. Both my Kanna (with S1 wondroid rescues but have not completed S1 last year) and I/L Mage (with no rescues from last year) couldn't complete the Subjective Morality quest.

Hopefully they fix it in the next maintenance.
  • NiikozillaNiikozilla
    Reactions: 410
    edited February 2018
    So it's been 5 days since the reply and no update at all? :/ I hope they don't wait until last minute...
    unknown.png
  • UksuUksu
    Reactions: 1,540
    edited February 2018
    Eu Server Luna has this problem too. Every server has. Both NA and EU.
  • DiiesDiies
    Reactions: 320
    edited February 2018
    Still bugged
    Character: Hówls
    Server: Reboot
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Good news, tomorrow's maintenance will indeed fix the following issue regarding "Subjective Morality" quest bug. Thank you guys for your feedback reports. :)
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/28104/scheduled-maintenance-february-8-2018
    -An issue where the quest 'Subjective Morality' could not be completed will be fixed.
    SomeblackmageB7NetworkTsuihoYuusha
  • SomeblackmageSomeblackmage
    Reactions: 700
    edited February 2018
    Rheariel wrote: »
    Good news, tomorrow's maintenance will indeed fix the following issue regarding "Subjective Morality" quest bug. Thank you guys for your feedback reports. :)
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/28104/scheduled-maintenance-february-8-2018
    -An issue where the quest 'Subjective Morality' could not be completed will be fixed.

Really? FINALLY!
  • PoopMagnetPoopMagnet
    Reactions: 100
    Still Bugged

Character: PoopMagnet
    Server: Windia
    lvl: 216
    class: Aran
  • xjixshadowxjixshadow
    Getting the same bug, too. Any updates from any other sites/forums?
    I know. I have this problem too! I seriously hope they aren't being lazy.... :(
    Zippys wrote: »
    Already put in a ticket and they said that they were "looking into it" . Apparently there's also a short Reddit about it with a few people experiencing the same thing: https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/7ug45s/wondroid_subjective_morality_quest_glitched/

I put in a ticket too and they said the same thing.
  • PleZalPleZal

Bug type:
    Quest

Brief bug summary:
    Fighting Scion before quest is started. Stuck in room with non interact-able Krania. Must wait out timer.

More details:
    Must finish this quest to have access to Adam and Eve wondroids. Relogging/restarting maplestory will not get you out of the room. Checking quest log will show the quest has not been accepted and is in the Available tab.

Steps to reproduce:
    Simply try starting the quest. Will be transported before accepting quest.

Character name:
    MeDuDu02

Character level:

Character job:
    Kanna

World name:
    Scania

Date and time of the incident:
    Feb. 6th, 2018 at roughly 1 AM EST
  • BunnnnnyBunnnnny
    Reactions: 200
    Getting the same issue here, And being stuck inside the map even upon re-logging. Would be nice to get some help on this
  • aqpbatooaqpbatoo
    Reactions: 100
    SAME PROBLEM
  • ShyrahyinShyrahyin
    Reactions: 200
    Same here as well. Made a whole Reddit post about it. One of my guildmates are experiencing the same problem. At one point for where I was waiting for the timer to run out, my guildmate spawned into the room