[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

PoliceGMS kicks me out first time I get...

xPicturexPicture
Reactions: 915
edited February 2018 in Tech Support
Just used my last try of the day and finally got Vengeful Nyen. However, when I got into the map, Maplestory detected a hack. I'm wondering if this is a bug with Vengeful Nyen, because this has never happened to me since like 2013. I am very doubtful that I have a hack or macro on, as I have not downloaded anything on my laptop since I downloaded Python for school which was 5 weeks ago. I do use Razer Synapse to rebind my keys onto my mouse and Orbweaver, but again I have been using this for the past 4-5 years and I've never been kicked out for macroing or hacking by PoliceGMS.

Comments

• KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Reactions: 865
    edited February 2018
    Same thing happened to me. I'm trying to find more people who have this issue so Nexon can get it fixed. Glad I'm not alone in this.
  • xPicturexPicture
    Reactions: 915
    edited February 2018
    Same thing happened to me. I'm trying to find more people who have this issue so Nexon can get it fixed. Glad I'm not alone in this.

Definitely seems like a bug. I've found two others who also have had the same message occurred. Maybe, they'll give us some free wins if/when they fix it
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Reactions: 865
    edited February 2018
    After talking with people and a VFM on the Official Discord I confirmed that it is indeed a bug and that it has been forward to Nexon to investigate. At this point it's now a waiting game to see how soon they can fix it. If they will be able to do it in the upcoming maint, will require an unscheduled one, or won't be fixed until next week.
  • PizzaaPizzaa
    Reactions: 1,591
    Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Issue has been forwarded.
  • BeFreeBeFree
    Reactions: 200
    Getting a same problem..
  • DragonzSageDragonzSage
    Reactions: 100
    Same thing happened to me on my 3rd try >.> I think the map is broken. I think I had one more try afterwards but couldn't get back in, told me to come back tomorrow.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Hiya, the "hack detection" issue has been hotfixed as of Feb 9th, 11:35 AM PST/ 2:35 PM EST. Restart your client and you should be good to go. Thank you for your patience. :)
    xPicture