[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

wonderoid gender issue

SatouPdrogoSatouPdrogo
Reactions: 300
edited February 2018 in Bug Reporting
Please fix the gender of the wonderoid. This was first posted and reported in reddit during previous wonderoid event. Surprisingly, it has been a new year and this bug still exist.

male androids (Apollo, Jax, and Sarim) are actually female since they can wear female clothing but not male clothing. Rhea, who is supposed to be female, is actually male.

Comments

• SatouPdrogoSatouPdrogo
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2018
    I hope this bug will be fixed after the maintenance or hopefully it is included
    while you are checking the gender as well.. althu no one has unlocked adam and eve wondroid at this stage yet.. pls also do check that their gender are accurate and right
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited February 2018
    Thanks, it's been forwarded again.
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited February 2018
    So the game apparently thinks that Sarimroid is a female.
    You can only change his hairstyle to female hairstyles and equipping male-only cash items makes them invisible.
    In the lore Kat clearly states that Sarim is male, since as she explained he was her prototype before Aspire decided to make a female furry instead.
    Pls fix.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Hi there, tomorrow's maintenance should fix the android's genders being swapped. Thank you for your patience and feedback. :)
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/28104/scheduled-maintenance-february-8-2018
    -An issue where some Wondroid Androids had their genders switched will be fixed.
    B7NetworkInvulgo
  • SomeblackmageSomeblackmage
    Reactions: 700
    edited February 2018
    Ha, I noticed this when I was looking at hairstyles for my Sarimroid, lol. I didn't change it in the end because I didn't have coupons and I liked his hair already. Glad they're gonna fix it now. I want mah boi to be acknowledged as a boi.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited February 2018
    If any wondroids are still the incorrect gender please let me know!
  • QQcandiiQQcandii
    Reactions: 200
    The gender was correct for a while, but now it's wrong again. Rhea is a male atm.