[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Zipangu castle stuffed with hackers

WidgeonWidgeon
Reactions: 200
edited February 2018 in General Chat
The hacking locations are the first map, second, and the one with Kacchuu Musha. This last one is particularly troubling, if you are hunting Kacchuu Musha for a quest. For two days in a row every channel 1 through 20, the Kacchuu Musha room is controlled by a hacker [Removed] I have nothing against Kannas (my main so far is one), but this is preventing people from doing that particular quest.

Comments

• DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited February 2018
    how the hell can I even get to there? I always wanted to kill castellan toad thingy lol
  • EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited February 2018
    Dont you worry, Nexon has Gm's patrolling the game 24/7 dont you know this?

So? I still find them everywhere. And I don't even know if they are getting banned because I can't memorize their such hacker-like names(for example [removed]. Well I can't say nexon is completely ignoring this hacking issue, but GMS is way behind compared to KMS. One big reason why maplestory is losing popularity is this(also causing hyper meso inflation).

Moderator Note: We do not allow names being mentioned on the forums.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited February 2018
    I tried reporting stores that sell botted goods. They still stand months later.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Hello, keep in mind the forums are not the place to report hackers or cheaters. I would advise reporting ingame or sending a ticket.
    DiximaN wrote: »
    how the hell can I even get to there? I always wanted to kill castellan toad thingy lol

You can access Ninja Castle by going to Mushroom Shrine and talking to the 2 guys near the cart NPC to go to ninja castle. Then you have to follow a maze through the castle till you reach a jump quest that you must do in order to get to the toad boss. The toad boss has a respawn timer however, and changing channel will result you in redoing the jump quest.