[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Help me!! How I can avoid the Hilla's cage ???

oWhiteooWhiteo
Reactions: 100
edited February 2018 in General Chat
I'm Shade lv 205.
I have 102 status resistance. But Hilla, she still cage me.
Do anyone show me another ways to avoid her cage??
Thanks.

Comments

• LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Hiya, Status Resistance has been changed in the V update that it does not make you immune to status resistance anymore and instead reduces the duration depending on how high you raise it. Hilla's cage will no longer be able to be blocked with status resistance.

Instead you have to use certain skills that allow you to either be immune to them. Heroes will if you time it right as she casts the cage, gives you 3 seconds of immunity to status.

Shades themselves have their level 170 Spirit Incarnation, which makes you invincible when you hold it down for max of 8 seconds.
    oWhiteo
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited February 2018
    You kinda have to duo hard hilla. 1 person as bait to get caged and other kills
    oWhiteo
  • oWhiteooWhiteo
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2018
    Rheariel wrote: »
    Hiya, Status Resistance has been changed in the V update that it does not make you immune to status resistance anymore and instead reduces the duration depending on how high you raise it. Hilla's cage will no longer be able to be blocked with status resistance.

Instead you have to use certain skills that allow you to either be immune to them. Heroes will if you time it right as she casts the cage, gives you 3 seconds of immunity to status.

Shades themselves have their level 170 Spirit Incarnation, which makes you invincible when you hold it down for max of 8 seconds.

Thank for your advise, :))
  • GamesdayGamesday
    Reactions: 870
    edited February 2018
    just kill her fast that's what I do
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited February 2018
    Would be nice if cage was just removed. They removed dispel with V, so why not cage?
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited February 2018
    You know guys, Shade could also use Spirit Ward. i have one as submain. This skill is kinda op lol
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited February 2018
    Praise the lord and cast the Erda Bind.

thendpsitdownbeforeitcomesto
    bootlicker