[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MapleHood will there be new royals and NX equips?

TroubleTrouble
Reactions: 920
edited February 2018 in General Chat
Could anyone please tell me if they know, because I heard the NX equips are supposed to be different this round. :o

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Update notes say
    Turn in the quest and be rewarded with Maplehood Watch Hair Coupon and Maplehood Watch Face Coupon, featuring new hair and face styles!
    and
    Turn in the quest and be rewarded with Maplehood Watch Gachapon and Maplehood Watch Avatar Box, featuring new items!
    Trouble
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited February 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    Update notes say
    Turn in the quest and be rewarded with Maplehood Watch Hair Coupon and Maplehood Watch Face Coupon, featuring new hair and face styles!
    and
    Turn in the quest and be rewarded with Maplehood Watch Gachapon and Maplehood Watch Avatar Box, featuring new items!

any wa to preview the slection? or will it show later
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    I assume it will be shown when the event's detailed notice goes up, probably Wednesday.
    At least, that's how it was last time.
  • TroubleTrouble
    Reactions: 920
    edited February 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    Update notes say
    and

Thank you so much! I'm excited now... :D
  • SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,630
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Okay as much as I love the Maplehood event... And I know many people do these quests on various characters...

Can I (and possibly the entire maple community) request that you DO NOT DO MAINTENANCE ON A THURSDAY? During the event? It really makes trying to do the quests tough when people have work commitments, school commitments, and 4-8 hour+ maintenance too.
    Or... Move the typically Thursday events to another day entirely...
    AKradianSlicedTime
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited February 2018
    New Items? well i am interested then, i have acouple of toons who wants this stuff :P
    Lilyflower
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Sparklee wrote: »
    Okay as much as I love the Maplehood event... And I know many people do these quests on various characters...

Can I (and possibly the entire maple community) request that you DO NOT DO MAINTENANCE ON A THURSDAY? During the event? It really makes trying to do the quests tough when people have work commitments, school commitments, and 4-8 hour+ maintenance too.
    Or... Move the typically Thursday events to another day entirely...

Thank you for pointing this out, I'll take it up with Nexon.
    Might be too late to change anything for this run of the event, but will definitely be taken into consideration for future runs.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    will the coupons work on androids this time tho
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited February 2018
    Maplehood Watch Styles are now revealed
    Boys:
    m18mhdhg3.jpg
    m18mfdshj6.jpg

Girls:
    m18fhvb21.jpg
    m18ffcdjh2.jpg

Can't say I'm impressed. Some are reused from all the previous runs and the new ones aren't as appealing as I had hoped. There might be one face or hair I might look for or I might just skip the day.

There's also a decent amount of new NX in rotation, about half I'd say. I just wish they had removed all the old items (or heavily weighted in favor of new items) so we would have a better chance at the new stuff. I'm not looking forward to another dozen Frog Raindrop tops...

I'd also cut the Empress equipment set unless it was given in an account tradeable box.