[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

LF>Active guild, returning player!

DrkKnightRemDrkKnightRem
Reactions: 200
in Guilds
Hello!
I'm a very veteran player just getting back into the game for fun. Used to boss pretty often and had a great time. Looking for a new guild to play with/have fun/and not be so bored by myself.
It'd be great if there was a Discord available as well. I've got many many questions about the state of the game right now and how V matrix works. Thanks! Hope to hear from you!

Main - 190 Dark Knight - Decently equipped
Subs - 120+ Dawn Warrior, Demon Slayer, Shade, Zero, and a wimpy Beast Tamer mostly for link skills.

Comments

• AbbieVanityCakesAbbieVanityCakes
    edited February 2018
    Hello , you can join my guild : Wishes

it's fairly new , but we're always willing to help with advice and such . many of us are working to progress further into the game together :)

we're 150+ and we also have a discord !
  • DrkKnightRemDrkKnightRem
    edited February 2018
    That would be great! Do guilds still require an in-game invite or do I need to apply?
  • AbbieVanityCakesAbbieVanityCakes
    edited February 2018
    That would be great! Do guilds still require an in-game invite or do I need to apply?

you'd have to look up the guild yourself in game and send in a request , or you can add me and I'll request you whenever you're on :)

IGN: OhVanityy

• SecondHeroSecondHero
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited February 2018
    You never mentioned what server you play in @_@.

If you're in Windia, you can join Memento (our guild).