[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is there any other way to get Reverse/Abyss Mir

xPicturexPicture
Reactions: 915
edited February 2018 in General Chat
Equips? I know that according to the monster codex, Memory drops the recipes for them. However, it seems that the drop rate for this is VERY low, or possibly even nonexistent. I'm wondering why these equips were removed mostly from the game, because I remember my first Evan back in like 2011-2012, I was able to get these equips somewhat easily.

Comments

• OrodalfOrodalf
    Reactions: 610
    edited February 2018
    I've been haunting the Auction House for these... very recently managed to buy an Abyss Mask recipe.
  • BunnyWriterBunnyWriter
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited February 2018
    Nexon forgot about Mir's equips since recpies drop at a 0.01% rate BUT you can buy them from the random box spawning in ToT / root abyss
  • xPicturexPicture
    edited February 2018
    Nexon forgot about Mir's equips since recpies drop at a 0.01% rate BUT you can buy them from the random box spawning in ToT / root abyss

When you say root abyss, you mean the girl that spawns after the boss right?
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited February 2018
    They should just have the equips be regular boss drops like the Mechanic's Gold equips, which also can drop from high level monsters. Just... screw the recipes, man.
  • BunnyWriterBunnyWriter
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited February 2018
    xPicture wrote: »

yes yes! :D
    But take into account that it requires that 1 stone that no one has... the one you get from mining heart stones / gold flowers
    shiny essence something
  • OrodalfOrodalf
    edited February 2018

... girl?
  • xPicturexPicture
    edited February 2018
    Orodalf wrote: »

... girl?

Root abyss sometimes has a girl that shows up after the boss is dead that sells stuff.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited February 2018

... girl?

Root abyss sometimes has a girl that shows up after the boss is dead that sells stuff.

BTW, that's a dude.

You can try hunting down Pink Bean since he does drop Reverse Equipment. Fearless and Abyss (Not CRA) Equips require Primal Essence which are extremely rare when harvesting Heartstones, Gold Flowers, Mysterious Veins and Herbs.
  • OrodalfOrodalf
    edited February 2018

... girl?

The shop owner in question is male.