[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Back after a 3-yr Hiatus. Give Me a Rundown.

FrappucinoFrappucino
Reactions: 300
in General Chat
hello friends, i just got back to maple after a 3-year absence. i need some help in the current knowledge department if you would be so kind to help out :)

what are people onto these days?
empress set used to be sought after back then. what is it now, sweetwater?
reboot meso drop rate is 5x higher, does that mean getting something like a legendarily cubed 15% STR sweetwater shoes is 5x as hard (proportionally higher)?
did nexon announce anything remotely about possibly holding a world transfer event again in the future (i missed out on my chance. RIP renegade :x)

also, does anyone have a good estimate for how much this cubed shoes is worth these days?
https://i.imgur.com/jOzdTrV.jpg
also once worn, is it possible to turn empress items tradable again with PSoK? i've gotten mixed answer.

i'm planning to switch my empress armors to warrior or bowman armors. angelic buster is too squishy for my taste.

Comments

• UserRedUserRed
    Reactions: 1,590
    edited February 2018
    5th Job is now a thing, and the old meso farming tactics for Reboot just went down the gutter because mobs under level 20 of you don't drop mesos.
    Frappucino
  • FrappucinoFrappucino
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2018
    UserRed wrote: »
    5th Job is now a thing, and the old meso farming tactics for Reboot just went down the gutter because mobs under level 20 of you don't drop mesos.

why did everyone move to Bera, why not Scania? even Windia only has 2 FM rooms occupied.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Frappucino wrote: »
    UserRed wrote: »

why did everyone move to Bera, why not Scania? even Windia only has 2 FM rooms occupied.

Scania was locked, meaning no one could move to there (but they could move out of there). Same deal for Windia. Bera was the next best thing.
    Frappucino