[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mechanic Tune Up suggestions

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited February 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests

Count Mech's 5th job Summons towards Robot Mastery. If SG-88 counts as a summon despite lasting for 5 seconds and being an Ult-type skill, so should these two. Reason why is because those skills are Robots and should count towards the Robot Mastery skill, hence the skills name being Robot Mastery. The all-resistance summon wouldn't go towards the skill stack because it isn't a robot (obviously) and it doesn't.

Add a bonus effect for each robot stack that reduces MP usage by -2.5% per robot (up to a max of -20% until more robots are added) Heavy Salvo + uses so much MP early-game after reaching 4th job that it's not even funny. It's nowhere nearly as strong as Heavy Salvo (regular) but because it allows movement it's "preferable" over the regular.

Support Unit: H-EX should have the Def Ignore % debuff applied to Bosses otherwise there's no reason to have it at all due to how low normal monsters' DEF % is to do more damage to them.

New Mech Form (5th job skill): Airship/Dreadnought Allows flying for simpler mobility, much like Xenon. Allows you to airdrop summons as long as their's a platform beneath you, while some summons, such as Rock and Shock, and Robo Launcher, can be summoned where the player is at. While in this form Speed and Jump is increased to 180/123 respectively. Can only be used for 45 seconds at a time and has a 75 second cooldown. Can't use Mechanic Dash. Use skill again to cancel. While flying hold the attack skill to fire a deadly lazer that ignores damage reflect and ignore.

New Skill: Robot Charge - Summon a Robot Factory that produces a charging robot that dashes and pushes enemies back before self-destructing. Produces 1 robot every 5 seconds that moves forward and explodes after moving a certain distance, pushes back 8 mobs, or hitting a wall, dealing damage.
SlicedTime

Comments

• MrCardsMrCards
    Reactions: 640
    edited February 2018
    Please don't say Tune Up..... :s
    chxKupC.png
    giphy.gif
    DarkPassenger
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Doomsday Device does increase Robot Mastery count, last I checked. The Micro Missiles, however, do not.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    edited February 2018
    I forgot to mention Perfect Armor should also be passive. Idk why it's still toggle when you don't need it off ever.
    Neospector wrote: »
    Doomsday Device does increase Robot Mastery count, last I checked. The Micro Missiles, however, do not.

It does not. Total stack count is 6 with all robos up (including SG-88).
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2018
    AznboiE wrote: »
    It does not. Total stack count is 6 with all robos up (including SG-88).

Well, I was mistaken. I thought I read on one of the KMS notes that it did.
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    I forgot to mention Perfect Armor should also be passive. Idk why it's still toggle when you don't need it off ever.

It's because Perfect Armor's active effect gives you a counterattack effect, which often unintentionally aggro mobs, making it undesirable in some situations. Also, all counterattack damage should be determined by your Damage Range, not the amount of damage taken from enemies.
    DarkPassenger
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    edited February 2018
    OdysseyTwo wrote: »

It's because Perfect Armor's active effect gives you a counterattack effect, which often unintentionally aggro mobs, making it undesirable in some situations. Also, all counterattack damage should be determined by your Damage Range, not the amount of damage taken from enemies.

I'm sure they can code it in there to have the skill not trigger unless attacking, or only activate when riding the mech/tank. That's also why they made Infiltrate (beginner skill) usable when riding too, isn't it?