[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

(Reboot) R> Wishes

AbbieVanityCakesAbbieVanityCakes
Reactions: 200
edited February 2018 in Guilds
Started a new guild on Reboot called Wishes .

It's small , but most of us are 200+ .

We're looking for active people to join , so feel free to request if you'd like to join :D

(Mains only !)

Comments

• KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited February 2018
    Idk about your current guild but Im looking for a guild that can carry me through CRA and help me progress in the game. One that is fun to be in and is friendly to n00by players. Im always on for at least 8 hours aday or more and I do all the bosses that i can do. When I log off I keep maple online. Is that your type of guild?
  • AbbieVanityCakesAbbieVanityCakes
    edited February 2018
    KidoYaMing wrote: »
    Idk about your current guild but Im looking for a guild that can carry me through CRA and help me progress in the game. One that is fun to be in and is friendly to n00by players. Im always on for at least 8 hours aday or more and I do all the bosses that i can do. When I log off I keep maple online. Is that your type of guild?

we're working on carries , but we're equally helping everyone progress in the game . we're friendly for sure and we're super active on discord and such as well . :)
  • FungzFungz
    I'd like to join your guild as well :D i'm a DA @ 300k and still kinda nooby. I'd like to work towards 1m range and contribute with CRA and Hellux carries.

Ign : DarkFung
    edited February 2018
    Fungz wrote: »
    I'd like to join your guild as well :D i'm a DA @ 300k and still kinda nooby. I'd like to work towards 1m range and contribute with CRA and Hellux carries.

Ign : DarkFung

Send in a request and we'll add you ! :)
  • DrkKnightRemDrkKnightRem
    edited February 2018
    Hey! You responded to me so I thought I'd bring it home. I'd love to join! Feel free to send me an invite and a discord link if it's up. I'll be on later in the day (I'm EST)
  • FatherZeFatherZe
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2018
    Hey, im a returning player from 10 years ago, looking to get back into maplestory. Im starting new since i lost my account, are you fine with new chars? I have discord and i am active 1230pm est till 4ish
    edited February 2018
    Hey! You responded to me so I thought I'd bring it home. I'd love to join! Feel free to send me an invite and a discord link if it's up. I'll be on later in the day (I'm EST)

You would have to send me a request or request through the guild portal . Add me if you'd like then we can get you started : OhVanityy

:)
    edited February 2018
    FatherZe wrote: »
    Hey, im a returning player from 10 years ago, looking to get back into maplestory. Im starting new since i lost my account, are you fine with new chars? I have discord and i am active 1230pm est till 4ish

we do allow new characters , but they have to get to at least 150 within a week . we can help you along the way to make it easier to reach 150 :)

send in a request through the guild portal or add me : OhVanityy
  • FrozenTempestFrozenTempest
    Reactions: 100
    I am just getting back into the game but I can hit 150 within a week with no worries. I will send a app through the guild portal.
  • puyopoppahpuyopoppah
    hi i am new to the server reboot and would like to join the guild but i needs to make a new character. and if i can i would like to ask 1 question ...would you like a cleric for your guild or do you have too many already?
    edited February 2018
    puyopoppah wrote: »
    hi i am new to the server reboot and would like to join the guild but i needs to make a new character. and if i can i would like to ask 1 question ...would you like a cleric for your guild or do you have too many already?

Sure ! We have no bishops in the guild atm :)

However , we give you a week to get to 150 - since that is our requirement to be in the guild . If you can get to 150 , we'll help ya to the end :D Make sure to send a request in !
  • NotDoctorsScientistsNotDoctorsScientists
    Reactions: 945
    edited February 2018
    IGN: Kensuspis

Carry me, please?
  • ZulkZulk
    Reactions: 500
    edited March 2018
    Good luck =)