[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

After 2 months, Illium again.

PepexuPepexu
Reactions: 835
Member, Private Tester
edited February 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Today it is just over two months since Illium was released, and Nexon still does not care about the bugs that the class has.
Crystalline Wings, continues giving disconnect.
Wings of Glory, continues giving disconnect.
Illium continues giving disconnect for everything.
Nexon GM Zeistugeist me: "I do apologize for the confusion earlier. Hopefully this will get sorted out soon. The best way to see if they are fixed is to check posts from our team on the official Maplestory website or on the official forums."
How soon? And Illium mains? Nexon KR do nothing? Nexon Global do nothing? When I'll be able to play with my class without disconnect? Never!?
I need dates! I demand dates! HOW SOON NEXON???? WHY U DONT DO NOTHING?!

Comments

• VinsaneVinsane
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited February 2018
    Nexon GM Zeistugeist me: "I do apologize for the confusion earlier. Hopefully this will get sorted out soon. The best way to see if they are fixed is to check posts from our team on the official Maplestory website or on the official forums."

It's a process, which he answers by telling YOU to read any updates being addressed by the team dev.

If you don't like how it's being handled/processed, then tough luck boy, this is how every company operates.
    Pepexu